Brother MFC-9330CDW Manuals & Printer Driver Download
Brother MFC-9330CDW Wireless Setup, Driver Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Xp, Vista 64-Bit/32-Bit, Driver Mac OS, Linux & Installation Software, Scanner Download - The Brother MFC-9330CDW an all-in-one printer can print, copy, scan or fax all from one compact machine, helping you to save space, time & money. In addition, many of our products often offer cutting-edge features such as wireless connectivity, security functions & built-in expandability. With all this & more, it is no wonder so many people are turning to Brother multifunction printers for all of their personal & business printing needs.
The Brother MFC-9330CDW is an ideal selection for the small business trying to find a quickly, trustworthy digital color All-in-One with duplex (2-sided) printing. It packs big business functions like a 3.7" shade Touchscreen display and also wireless networking into an inexpensive, compact gadget developed to fit your small company office and spending plan. It prints and also copies high-impact shade and also crisp black records at approximately 23ppm, and scans as well as faxes too! It's excellent for companies that mostly produce black organization documents, but also need to print professional-quality color documents internal every so often. It likewise offers cordless printing from your smartphone using AirPrint ™, Google Cloud Print ™, Sibling iPrint & Scan, Cortado Workplace and also Wi-Fi Direct ™.
Appreciate the convenience of cordless printing from or scanning to your Apple, Android, Kindle Fire ™, or Windows Phone 7 smartphone. Print via6 AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, the cost-free Brother iPrint & Check app, Cortado Workplace, or Wi-Fi Direct ™. Plus the practical cordless 802.11 b/g/n connection helps in reducing cords and also clutter in your workplace - simply put your printer in an area that will enable you to share with others. You can likewise set up the MFC-9330CDW on your wired network via the Ethernet port, or link to a single computer system by means of Hi-Speed USB 2.0 link (cord not consisted of).
Brother provides a selection of all-in-one solutions, consisting of color inkjet, laser/ LED, monochrome laser, as well as shade laser multifunction printers. This high quality, reputable, feature-rich products are designed with home and business individuals in mind.
Brother MFC-9330CDW Specifications
- First Time to Print/ Less than 15 sec (black) / 16 sec. (color)
- Max. Black Print Speed (ppm)/ 23ppm Black
- Max. Color Print Speed (ppm)/ 23ppm Color
- Print Resolution (maximum dpi)/ Up to 600 x 2400 dpi
- Max. Black Copy Speed (cpm)/ 23cpm Black
- Max. Color Copy Speed (cpm)/ 23cpm Color
- Reduction/Enlargement/ 25% - 400%
- N in 1 Function/ 2in1 / 4in1
- Document Glass Size/ Letter / A4
- Max. Interpolated Scan Resolution (dpi)/ 19200 x 19200 dpi
- Optical Scan Resolution (dpi)/ 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Scan To Feature/ E-mail, Image, OCR, File, FTP, Network Folder/CIFS (Windows® only), E-mail Server (download only)
- Standard Input Paper Capacity (sheets)/ 250 Sheet Paper Capacity
- Paper Handling Size - Paper Tray/ Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, B5
- Paper Handling Size - Manual Feed/ Width 3.0" to 8.66"; Length 4.57" to 16"
Brother MFC-9330CDW Toner Cartridge
- Compatible TN221BK Black
- Compatible TN225C High Yield Cyan
- Compatible TN225M High Yield Magenta
- Compatible TN225Y High Yield Yellow
- Original TN221BK Black
- Original TN225Y High Yield Yellow
- Original TN225C High Yield Cyan
- Original TN225M High Yield Magenta
- OEM BU220CL
- OEM WT220CL Waste
Installations Brother MFC-9330CDW Printer Driver For Windows
- Insert CD driver to your computer, CD room/ your laptop, if doesn't have CD driver please download the driver above.
- Download driver to file ZIP/RAR.
- If it has download then file extract.
- Please choose Start, choose MFL-Pro SUITE, Choose the language that it wants.
- Follow the next step until the installations process finishing.
Installations Brother MFC-9330CDW Printer Driver For Mac
- Directly connect with the printed using the USB cable.
- Turn the printer on.
- On your computer, launch the System Preferences on the Menu.
- Click on Printers and Scanners
- See if the printer is listed.
- Click Add.
- Access Printers and Scanners again.
- Select your printer. (Brother)
- Your printer’s information appears on the right area.
- Select Open Print Queue.
- Select Printer.
- Select Print Test Page.
- Test print will be sent to the printer, which will print it out.
- If it’s okay, you may use the printer now.
Installations Brother MFC-9330CDW Printer Driver for Linux
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Brother) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
Note: When doing the installations, the printer must be connected to PC or your laptop, so that the process installations could be done.
Brother MFC-9330CDW Wireless Setup
1. Factory Reset.
- Press the button "menu" for your printer machine.
- Use the button above under for searching menu "Network".
- After that press the button "OK".
- Choose “Factory Reset”, then press the button "OK".
- Press the number "1" (if your printer there is fax button if nothing looks at the direction of the screen), the machine will search automatic for the network.
2. Setup wizard for the switch on wireless.
- Press the button "Menu" then use the button above under search menu "network", then press button "OK".
- Choose menu "WLAN", then press button "OK".
- Choose menu " Setup wizard" then wait for a while the machine will search SSID, if search SSID has finished, press the button "Clear/Back".
- Wifi icon will appear screen above.
Setting on Computer
- Insert CD driver.
- Choose the language which it wants.
- Choose menu ”installation”.
- Then Choose "Install MFL-Pro Suite".
- Choose Yes and wait for awhile.
- Choose "Wireless Network Connection".
- Cross all options and choose the next more.
- If your wifi detects options printer chooses it and next until appearing the message & it must be restart.
- If your wifi doesn't detect, choose the second options that specify your machine by Address.
- Then you refill IP address which has in printer bracket.
- How to check Ip address in printer, choose menu -> Network -> WLAN – > TCP/IP -> IP address.
- If has been done, the computer will process immediately, until has message “Brother Registration”, if it has then choose the next and restart.
Setting On Wireless Network Connection
- For Pc/ notebook search wireless network connections.
- After that choose "setup" through choosing a wireless network.
- Choose connections.
- Choose also “Connect Anyway” and wait for awhile.
- Wait for awhile until wireless connected.
NB: How to setting for the type printer brother through the wireless system.
Brother MFC-9330CDW Driver Software Download
Download | Brother MFC-9330CDW Full Driver & Software for Windows
Download | Brother MFC-9330CDW Full Driver & Software for Mac
Download | Brother MFC-9330CDW Full Driver & Software for Linux
Brother MFC-9330CDW Driver Download From Brother Official Click Here