Brother MFC-J485DW Printer Drivers Download
The MFC-J825DW can print and fax form, along with the check to, a PC even over a network. It additionally functions as a standalone photocopier as well as facsimile machine as well as has front-panel menu commands to let you check and send out email through a COMPUTER. In addition to fax and also email, office-centric functions consist of a built-in print duplexer (to print on both sides of the page) as well as a 20-page ADF to enhance the letter-size flatbed and also allow you
Photocentric functions include the capability to publish straight from PictBridge electronic cameras and also memory cards along with view pictures before publishing on the printer's 3.3-inch LCD. You can likewise attach to an option of the Internet site, making use of commands on the printer front panel, including some that are mainly of passion for
An additional function worth mention is the capacity to print on printable discs. One prospective problem is that the program for printing from your COMPUTER does not install by default, so you need to make the initiative to install it independently. Nonetheless, that's stabilized by the particularly good touch of additionally working as a copy feature, so you could copy an image from one disc to an additional by scanning and then printing
The paper input capability is limited to 100 sheets, with no upgrade options. Lots of people would probably consider this enough for a common house and home-office printer. Nevertheless, in a little office, this reduced a capability makes the MFC-J825DW most proper as an individual printer, even though you could share it making use of either Ethernet or WiFi.
Brother MFC-J485DW Features
- Print, copy, scan and fax with color inkjet technology
- Automatic document feeder system and duplex (two-sided) printing
- 100-sheet paper capacity up to 8.5"x14"
- Easy-to-setup wireless networking with other devices
- Print directly from your mobile device using AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, Brother iPrint&Scan, Mopria™ and Wi-Fi Direct®‡
- Scan to and print from popular cloud services with Brother Web Connect including Google Drive™, Dropbox, Facebook™, Box, OneDrive® and more‡
- Capture and convert documents directly using Brother Cloud Apps‡
- Easily navigate onscreen menus with the 1.8" color display
- 1-year limited warranty + free phone support for the life of the product
Brother MFC-J485DW Specifications
- Maximum Printing Size Up to 8.5" x 14" (Legal)
- Consumable Type 4-Cartridge Ink System
- ISO-based Print Speed (black) up to 12ppm (ISO/IEC 24734)
- ISO-based Print Speed (color) up to 6ppm (ISO/IEC 24734)
- Print Resolution (maximum dpi) Up to 6000 x 1200 dpi
- Design Style Flatbed
- ISO-based Copy Speed (color) up to 6 / 3 ppm‡ (ISO/IEC 24735)
- Reduction/Enlargement 25% - 400% in 1% increments
- N in 1 Function 2in1/4in1/ ID Copy
- Poster Function Yes (3 x 3, 2 x 2, 1 x 2)
- Document Glass Size Letter 8.5" x 11.7"
- Scanning Capability B/W & Color Scanning
- Max. Interpolated Scan Resolution (dpi) 19200 x 19200 dpi
- Optical Scan Resolution (dpi) 2400 x 1200 dpi (FB); 600 x 1200 dpi (ADF)
- Scan File Formats JPEG, PDF
- Scanner Driver Compatibility Windows® / Mac OS®
- Paper Handling Size - Paper Tray A4, Letter, Legal, Executive, A5, A6, 4"x6" Photo, 5"x8" Index card, 5"x7" Photo, C5 Envelope, Com-10, DL Envelope, Monarch
Brother MFC-J485DW Ink Cartridges
- Compatible 9 Pack for Brother LC203
- Compatible Brother LC203Y
- Brother LC203BK High Yield Black Ink
- Brother LC203C High Yield Cyan Ink
- Brother LC203M High Yield Magenta Ink
- Brother OEM LC2013PKS C/M/Y Ink
- Brother OEM LC203Y High-
- Brother OEM LC203BK High-Yield Black
- Brother OEM LC203C High-Yield Cyan Ink
- Brother OEM LC203M High-
- Brother OEM LC201BK Black Ink
- Brother OEM LC201C Cyan Ink
How to Installations Brother MFC-J485DW Printer Driver For Windows
- The insert CD driver to your computer, CD room/ your laptop, if doesn't have CD driver please download the driver above.
- Download driver to file ZIP/RAR.
- If it has downloaded then file extract.
- Please choose Start, choose MFL-Pro SUITE, Choose the language that it wants.
- Follow the next step until the installation process finishing.
How to Installations Brother MFC-J485DW Printer Driver For Mac
- Directly connect with the printed using the USB cable.
- Turn the printer on.
- On your computer, launch the System Preferences on the Menu.
- Click on Printers and Scanners
- See if the printer is listed.
- Click Add.
- Access Printers and Scanners again.
- Select your printer. (Brother)
- Your printer’s information appears
onthe right area.
- Select Open Print Queue.
- Select Printer.
- Select Print Test Page.
- Test print will be sent to the printer, which will print it out.
- If it’s okay, you may use the printer now.
How to Installations Brother MFC-J485DW Printer Driver for Linux
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to
Administration taband select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Brother) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
Admin will help you in using wireless feature which has in bother printer, next admin giving the tutorial how to set wireless Brother MFC-J485DW printer driver:
How to Setup Wireless on Brother MFC-J485DW printer1. Factory Reset
- Press the button "menu" for your printer machine.
- Use the button above under for searching menu "Network".
- After that press the button "OK".
- Choose “Factory Reset”, then press the button "OK".
- Press the number "1" (if your printer there is a fax button if nothing looks at the direction of the screen), the machine will search automatically for the network.
- Press the button "Menu" then use the button above under search menu "network", then press button "OK".
- Choose menu "WLAN", then press button "OK".
- Choose menu " Setup wizard" then wait for a while the machine will search SSID, if search SSID has finished, press the button "Clear/Back".
- Wifi icon will appear screen above.
- Insert CD driver.
- Choose the language which it wants.
- Choose menu ”installation”.
- Then Choose "Install MFL-Pro Suite".
- Choose Yes and wait for
- Choose "Wireless Network Connection".
- Cross all options and choose the next
- If your wifi detects options printer chooses it and next until appearing the message & it must be
- If your
wifidoesn't detect, choose the second options that specify your machine by Address.
- Then you refill IP address which has in printer bracket.
- How to check
Ipaddress in printer, choose menu -> Network -> WLAN – > TCP/IP -> IP address. Ifhas been done, the computer will process immediately, until has message“Brother Registration” if it has then chosen the next and restart.
Pc/ notebook search wireless network connections.
- After that choose "setup" through choosing a wireless network.
- Choose connections.
- Choose also “Connect Anyway” and wait for
- Wait for
awhileuntil wireless connected.
Compatible Operating System (OS)
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1
- Windows 8, Windows 7
- Windows vista, Windows XP
- Mac os 10.12, os x 10.11
- Mac os x 10.10, os x 10.9
- Mac os x 10.8, os x 10.7
- Mac os x 10.6, os x 10.5
- Mac os x 10.4, os x 10.3
- Mac os x 10.2, os 9.x
- Linux rpm, Linux deb
- Windows phone, android, iOS
Brother MFC-J485DW Driver Download- Windows, Mac, Linux
Brother MFC-J485DW Full Driver & Software Package for Windows
Brother MFC-J485DW Full Driver & Software Package for Mac
Brother MFC-J485DW Full Driver & Software Package for Linux
Brother MFC-J485DW Driver Download From Brother Official