Brother MFC-L2700DW Manual Printer Driver Downloads
MFC-L2700DW All-in-One Laser Printer
Brother MFC-L2700DW Wireless Setup, Wifi Setup, Fax Setup, Airprint, Scanner Driver, Software Mac, Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Xp, Vista 64 Bit/32 Bit, Toner Cartridges - This Brother MFC-L2700DW all-in-one laser printer features printing, copying, scanning and faxing functions for varied utility. The integrated cordless networking and also Ethernet input make it easy to connect to your existing office or home network.
Brother MFC-L2700DW Reviews - If you attach the Brother MFC-L2700DW to a network, by either Ethernet or Wi-Fi, the mobile printing assistance will certainly let you print via the cloud, presuming the network is attached to the Internet. It will likewise let you attach and also publish over a Wi-Fi gain access to factor on the network. If you decide to connect it to a solitary COMPUTER by USB cable television instead, you
can not print through the cloud, however, you could take advantage of the printer's Wi-Fi Direct to link to it directly from a smart device, tablet, or laptop computer to print.
Brother MFC-L2700DW driver- Fundamental MFP functions for the MFC-L2700DW consist of printing and faxing from, as well as scanning
to, a COMPUTER, consisting of over a network, as well as functioning as a standalone photocopier as well as a facsimile machine. Paper handling for printing is suitable for most personal or micro workplace usage, with a 250-sheet input tray, a single-sheet manual feed, as well as an integrated duplexer (for two-sided printing). If you need greater ability, nevertheless, there aren't any upgrades offered.
Paper managing for scanning is additionally ideal for most individual or micro office use, with a letter-size flatbed supplemented by a 35-sheet automated paper feeder (ADF) that can deal with approximately legal-size paper.
Establishing the printer up on a network is normal for a monochrome laser MFP. For my tests, I attached it using its Ethernet port and installed the software program on a system running Windows View.
Bro ranks the MFC-L2700DW at 27 pages each min (
ppm), which is the rate you can anticipate when publishing message papers or various other documents that don't need much handling. On our company applications suite, it was available in at 9.1 ppm (making use of QualityLogic's hardware and software for timing). That qualifies as acceptable, but not quick, for the price.
Output top quality for the MFC-L2700DW is good enough for many organization usages, but not a strength. Outcome across the board is within the normal range for a monochrome laser MFP, but definitively at the reduced end of the array.
Brother MFC-L2700DW driver downloads- The Brother MFC-L2700DW uses our compatible laser toner cartridge. Our compatible laser toner cartridge for the Brother MFC-L2700DW replaces the OEM Brother laser toner cartridge. Compatible replacement laser toner cartridges & supplies for your Brother MFC-L2700DW are specially engineered to meet the highest standards of quality, reliability & exceptional yields that meet or exceed OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) standards.
Brother MFC-L2700DW Specifications
- Type fax / copier / printer / scanner
- Functions copier, fax, printer, scanner
- Fax Type plain paper
- Printing Technology Laser - monochrome
- Display 2 lines x 16 characters
- Office Machine Features Scan to
- Max Printing Resolution Up to 2400 x 600 dpi
- Max Printing Speed Up to 26 ppm
- Max Resolution B/W 2400 x 600 dpi
- Image Enhancement Technology Brother HQ1200
- Max Printing Speed B/W (
ppm) 26 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing Yes
- First Print Out Time B/W 8.5
- Standard Memory 32 MB
- Max Copying Speed Up to 26 ppm
- Max Copying Resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Max Copying Speed B/W 26
- Max Copying Resolution B/W 600 x 600 dpi
- Gray Scale
- Optical Resolution 600 x 2400 dpi
- Interpolated Resolution 19200 x 19200 dpi
- Gray Scale Depth 8 bit
- Color Depth 24 bit
- Color Depth (Internal) 30 bit
- Microsoft Certifications Compatible with Windows 7
- Consumables Included 1 x cartridge (black) - up to 700 pages
- Color Category gray
- Max Media Size A4/Letter
- Document & Media Handling Details Input tray - 250 sheets - Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in
)/A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in) weight: 60 g/m² - 105 g/m²
- ADF - 35 sheets size: 5.8 in x 5.8 in - 8.5 in x 14 in
- Bypass tray - 1 sheet size: 3 in x 5 in - 8.5 in x 14 in weight: 60 g/m² - 163 g/m²
- Output tray - 100 sheets
- Speed Details Printing: up to 26 ppm (A4) - B/W
- Printing: up to 13 spm (A4) - B/W duplex
- Printing: up to 6.5 ppm (A4) - B/W duplex
- Max Original Size 8.5 in x 14 in
- Compatible Brother TN660 High Yield Black
- Brother TN660 High Yield
- Compatible Brother DR630 Drum Unit
- Original Brother TN660 High Yield Black
- Original Brother TN630 Black
- Original Brother DR630 Drum Unit
How to Installations Brother MFC-L2700DW Printer Driver For Windows
Insert CD driverto your computer, CD room/ your laptop, if doesn't have CD driver please download the driver above.
- Download driver to file ZIP/RAR.
- If it has
downloadthen file extract.
- Please choose Start, choose MFL-Pro SUITE, Choose the language that it wants.
- Follow the next step until the
How to Installations Brother MFC-L2700DW Printer Driver For Mac
- Directly connect with the printed using the USB cable.
- Turn the printer on.
- On your computer, launch the System Preferences on the Menu.
- Click on Printers and Scanners
- See if the printer is listed.
- Click Add.
- Access Printers and Scanners again.
- Select your printer. (Brother)
- Your printer’s information appears
onthe right area.
- Select Open Print Queue.
- Select Printer.
- Select Print Test Page.
- Test print will be sent to the printer, which will print it out.
- If it’s okay, you may use the printer now.
How to Installations Brother MFC-L2700DW Printer Driver for Linux
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to
Administration taband select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Brother) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
Note: When doing the installations, the printer must be connected to PC or your laptop, so that the process installations could be done.
Admin will help you in using wireless
future which has in bother printer, next admin giving a tutorial how to setting wireless Brother MFC-L2700DW printer driver:
Brother MFC-L2700DW Wireless Connection Setup
1. Factory Reset.
a. Press the button "menu" for your printer machine.
b. Use the button above under for searching menu "Network".
c. After that press the button "OK".
d. Choose “Factory Reset”, then press the button "OK".
e. Press the number "1" (if your printer there is
fax button if nothing looks at the direction of the screen), the machine will search automatic for the network.
2. Setup wizard for the switch
a. Press the button "Menu" then use the button above under search menu "network", then press button "OK".
b. Choose menu "WLAN", then press button "OK".
c. Choose menu " Setup wizard" then wait for a while the machine will search SSID, if search SSID has finished, press the button "Clear/Back".
d. Wifi icon will appear screen above.
- Insert CD driver.
- Choose the language which it wants.
- Choose menu ”installation”.
- Then Choose "Install MFL-Pro Suite".
- Choose Yes and wait for
- Choose "Wireless Network Connection".
- Cross all options and choose the next
- If your wifi detects options printer chooses it and next until appearing the message & it must be
- If your
wifidoesn't detect, choose the second options that specify your machine by Address.
- Then you refill IP address which has in printer bracket.
- How to check
Ipaddress in printer, choose menu -> Network -> WLAN – > TCP/IP -> IP address. Ifhas been done, the computer will process immediately, until has message“Brother Registration” if it has then chosen the next and restart.
Setting On Wireless Network Connection
Pc/ notebook search wireless network connections.
- After that choose "setup" through choosing a wireless network.
- Choose connections.
- Choose also “Connect Anyway” and wait for
- Wait for
awhileuntil wireless connected.
NB: How to
setting for the type printer brother through the wirelees system.
Compatible Operating System (OS) / Brother MFC-L2700DW
- Windows 10 (32-64 bit), Windows 8.1 (32-64 bit)
- Windows 8 (32-64 bit), Windows 7 (32-64 bit)
- Windows Vista (32-64 bit), Windows XP (32-64 bit)
- Mac OS (10.12), OS X (10.11)
- Mac OS X (10.10), OS X (10.9)
- Mac OS X (10.8), OS X (10.7)
- Mac OS X (10.6), OS X (10.5)
- Mac OS X (10.4)
- Windows Phone®
Brother MFC-L2700DW Driver Downloads and Setup - Windows, Mac, Linux
Brother MFC-L2700DW Driver Downloads For Windows
Download - Brother MFC-J220 Printer Driver (Windows 10)
Download - Brother MFC-J220 Printer Driver (Windows 8.1, Windows 8)
Download - Brother MFC-J220 Printer Driver (Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista)
Brother MFC-L2700DW Driver Download For Mac OS
Download - Brother MFC-J220 Printer Driver (MacOS 10.11 Sierra)
Download - Brother MFC-J220 Printer Driver (Mac OS X (10.11) El Capitan)
Brother MFC-L2700DW Driver Download For Linux
Download - Brother MFC-J220 Printer Driver Linux (deb)
Download - Brother MFC-J220 Printer Driver Linux (
Brother MFC-L2700DW Driver Downloads From Website Brother Official Click Here