Brother MFC-L8850CDW Manual Printer Driver
This Brother MFC-L8850CDW All-in-One is great for producing high-impact color business prints & copies, plus offers to fax, advanced scanning capabilities including single-pass duplex scanning & built-in wireless & wired networking. Easily navigate menus and access popular cloud services via the 4.85" color Touchscreen display. Plus, the MFC-L8850CDW supports printing from & scanning to mobile devices.
Link the Brother MFC-L8850CDW to your cordless or wired network to supply your whole workgroup with quick, trustworthy printing as well as copying of high-impact color files, plus faxing and advanced scanning abilities. It prints fantastic shade and also crisp black outcome at as much as 2400 x 600 dpi for the expert results that your business records, spreadsheets, and discussions are worthy of. With print quicken to 32ppm in both color as well as black, automatic duplex (two-sided) printing, plus time-saving single-pass duplex copying as well as scanning, you will not waste time waiting for your hard copies, duplicates or scans to complete. Whether you're publishing shade company records, making copies, or scanning, the MFC-L8850CDW will certainly help you return to work - quick!
The Brother MFC-L8850CDW includes a 250-sheet capacity paper tray that adjusts to hold letter or lawful paper and also a 50-sheet ability multi-purpose tray for envelopes and also thicker media. If you desire much more paper ability, you'll actually value the ability to add a 500-sheet capability add-on tray (LT320CL)4 to expand to an 800-sheet overall capability that could help reduce lengthy paper refills.
Brother MFC-L8850CDW all-in-one printers supply phenomenal adaptability as well as efficiency attributes appropriate for a wide variety of individual demands. Available in a range of type factors as well as setups that will certainly fulfill practically any kind of need, Sibling multifunction printers deliver inexpensive as well as trustworthy options whether for your home, tiny office or organization.
Brother MFC-L8850CDW Specifications
- Print Technology/ Color Laser Technology
- First Time to Print/ Less than 15 sec (color and black)
- Consumable Type/ 4 Toner Cartridges and Drum
- Max. Black Print Speed (ppm)/ 32ppm Black
- Max. Color Print Speed (ppm)/ 32ppm Color
- Print Resolution (maximum dpi)/ Up to 2400 x 600 dpi
- Printer Driver Compatibility/ Windows®, Mac OS®, Linux
- Copying Capability/ B/W & Color Copying
- Max. Black Copy Speed (CPM)/ 32cpm Black
- Max. Color Copy Speed (CPM)/ 32cpm Color
- Stand-alone Copying/ Yes (no PC required)
- Reduction/Enlargement/ 25% - 400%
- Scanning Capability/ B/W & Color Scanning
Brother MFC-L8850CDW Toner Cartridges
- DR331CL Drum
- TN331Y Yellow
- TN331M Magenta
- TN331C Cyan
- TN331BK Black
- TN336M High Yield Magenta
- TN336C High Yield Cyan
- TN336BK High Yield
- TN336Y High Yield Yellow
Installations Brother MFC-L8850CDW Printer Driver For Windows
- Insert CD driver to your computer, CD room/ your laptop, if doesn't have CD driver please download the driver above.
- Download driver to file ZIP/RAR.
- If it has download then file extract.
- Please choose Start, choose MFL-Pro SUITE, Choose the language that it wants.
- Follow the next step until the installations process finishing.
Installations Brother MFC-L8850CDW Printer Driver For Mac
- Directly connect with the printed using the USB cable.
- Turn the printer on.
- On your computer, launch the System Preferences on the Menu.
- Click on Printers and Scanners
- See if the printer is listed.
- Click Add.
- Access Printers and Scanners again.
- Select your printer. (Brother)
- Your printer’s information appears on the right area.
- Select Open Print Queue.
- Select Printer.
- Select Print Test Page.
- Test print will be sent to the printer, which will print it out.
- If it’s okay, you may use the printer now.
Installations Brother MFC-L8850CDW Printer Driver for Linux
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Brother) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
Note: When doing the installations, the printer must connect to PC or your laptop, so that the process installations could be done.
Brother MFC-L8850CDW Printer Wireless Setup
1. Factory Reset
- Press the button "menu" for your printer machine.
- Use the button above under for searching menu "Network".
- After that press the button "OK".
- Choose “Factory Reset”, then press the button "OK".
- Press the number "1" (if your printer there is fax button if nothing looks at the direction of the screen), the machine will search automatic for the network.
2. Setup wizard for the switch on wireless
- Press the button "Menu" then use the button above under search menu "network", then press button "OK".
- Choose menu "WLAN", then press button "OK".
- Choose menu " Setup wizard" then wait for a while the machine will search SSID, if search SSID has finished, press the button "Clear/Back".
- Wifi icon will appear screen above.
Setting on Computer
- Insert CD driver.
- Choose the language which it wants.
- Choose menu ”installation”.
- Then Choose "Install MFL-Pro Suite".
- Choose Yes and wait for awhile.
- Choose "Wireless Network Connection".
- Cross all options and choose the next more.
- If your wifi detects options printer chooses it and next until appearing the message & it must be restart.
- If your wifi doesn't detect, choose the second options that specify your machine by Address.
- Then you refill IP address which has in printer bracket.
- How to check Ip address in printer, choose menu -> Network -> WLAN – > TCP/IP -> IP address.
- If has been done, the computer will process immediately, until has message “Brother Registration”, if it has then choose the next and restart.
Setting On Wireless Network Connection
- For PC/ notebook search wireless network connections.
- After that choose "setup" through choosing a wireless network.
- Choose connections.
- Choose also “Connect Anyway” and wait for awhile.
- Wait for awhile until wireless connected.
NB: How to setting for the type printer brother through the wireless system.
Compatible Operating System (OS)
Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
Macintosh OS X (v10.5), Mac OS X (v10.6.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.12.x)
Brother MFC-L8850CDW Driver Download Windows, Mac, Linux
Download | Brother MFC-L8850CDW Driver & Software Windows
Download | Brother MFC-L8850CDW Driver & Software Mac
Download | Brother MFC-L8850CDW Driver & Software Linux
Brother MFC-L8850CDW Driver Download From Brother Official Click Here