Brother MFC-J4620DW Printer Driver Download
Brother MFC-J4620DW Wireless Setup, Wifi Setting Up, Manual Installations, Driver/ Scanner Mac, Windows, Linux| Brother introduces the MFC-J4620DW that offers the Ultimate Combination for Small Office & Home Office (SOHO) users with low-cost printing, fast print speeds, and up to 11"x17" output via the single-sheet bypass.
Brother MFC-J4620DW Super High-yield replacement ink cartridges available to help lower cost per page. Fastest in class print speeds of up to 22ppm black/20ppm color. 150-sheet capacity 8.5"x11" paper tray, up to 20-sheet auto document feeder. With 3.7" Color TouchScreen Display for intuitive menu navigation and easy setup. Print from compatible mobile devices over your wireless network or from your NFC-capable devices, plus scan documents to popular cloud services from your internet-connected all-in-one. In addition to copying, scanning & faxing, it also boasts the fastest in class print speeds up to 22ppm black /20ppm color (ISO/IEC 24734).
The MFC-J4620DW helps SOHO users keep an eye on their printing budgets. It can be used with optional Super High-yield ink cartridges that print approximately 1,200 pages black and 1,200 pages color to help reduce cost per page, which can be critical in higher-volume printing SOHO environments.
The MFC-J4620DW gives you a full menu of choices for connecting to Apple, Android, Kindle Fire, Windows Phone, or Blackberry mobile devices. Near Field Communication (NFC) is a technology found on many of today's smartphones and mobile devices that enable wireless two-way communication between devices in close proximity to one another. NFC automatically establishes a direct connection between your NFC-enabled smartphone or tablet & the MFC-J4620DW so you can print or scan - without having to connect to a network or enter any login credentials! The MFC-J4620DW also supports wireless printing from your mobile device via5: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, Cortado Workplace and also Wi-Fi Direct, which allows you to print wirelessly from a computer or mobile device without the need for a router.
Brother MFC-J4620DW Ink Cartridges
- Compatible LC207BK Super High Yield Black
- Compatible LC205C Super High Yield Cyan
- Compatible LC205M Super High Yield Magenta
- Compatible LC205Y Super High Yield Yellow
- Compatible LC203BK High Yield Black
- Compatible LC203C High Yield Cyan
- Compatible LC203M High Yield Magenta
- Compatible LC203Y High Yield Yellow
- OEM LC207BK Super High-Yield Black
- OEM LC205C Super High-Yield Cyan
- OEM LC205M Super High-Yield Magenta
- OEM LC205Y Super High-Yield Yellow
- OEM LC203BK High-Yield Black
- OEM LC203C High-Yield Cyan
- OEM LC203M High-Yield Magenta
- OEM LC203Y High-Yield Yellow
- Original LC2072PKS Super High Yield Black
- Original LC2053PKS Super High Yield Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
Brother MFC-J4620DW Specifications
- Print Technology Color Inkjet Technology
- Maximum Printing Size Up to 11" x 17" (Ledger via by-pass)
- Consumable Type 4-Cartridge Ink System
- Max. Black Print Speed (ppm) 35ppm Black
- Max. Color Print Speed (ppm) 27ppm Color
- ISO-based Print Speed (black) 22ppm (ISO/IEC 24734)
- ISO-based Print Speed (color) 20ppm (ISO/IEC 24734)
- Print Resolution (maximum dpi) 6000 x 1200 dpi
- ISO-based Copy Speed (black) 12ppm (ISO/IEC 24735)
- ISO-based Copy Speed (color) 9ppm (ISO/IEC 24735)
- Stand-alone Copying No PC Required
- Reduction/Enlargement 25% - 400%, in 1% increments
- N in 1 Function 2in1 / 4in1 / ID Copy
- Document Glass Size 8.5" x 11.7"
- Max. Interpolated Scan Resolution (dpi) 19,200 x 19,200dpi
- Optical Scan Resolution (dpi) 2400 x 2400 dpi (flatbed); 1200 x 2400 dpi (ADF)
- Mobile Device Scanning App Brother™ iPrint&Scan free app download for wireless printing (JPEG, PDF & web page) from and scanning to your Apple®, Android™ or Windows® phone 7 (JPEG only and scanning not available) mobile device
- Standard Input Paper Capacity (sheets) Up to 150-Sheet Input Capacity
- Multi-purpose Tray Single Sheet Manual Feed Slot (up to 11" x 17")
- Paper Handling Size - Paper Tray Letter, Executive, Envelope (Com-10, DL Envelope, Monarch), A4, A5, A6 Photo 4"x6", 3.5"x5", 5"x7", 5"x8", Manual by-pass: 3.5" x 5" to 11" x 17"
- Recommended Paper Brands Brother Ledger Plain Inkjet Paper (BPPLGR), Innobella™ Ledger Glossy Paper (BP71GLGR), Innobella™ Glossy 8.5" x 11" Photo Paper (BP71GLTR); Innobella™ Glossy 4" x 6" Photo Paper (BP71GP20).
How to Installations Brother MFC-J4620DW For Windows
- Insert CD driver to your computer, CD room/ your laptop, if doesn't have CD driver please download the driver above.
- Download driver to file ZIP/RAR.
- If it has download then file extract.
- Please choose Start, choose MFL-Pro SUITE, Choose the language that it wants.
- Follow the next step until the installations process finishing.
How to Installations Brother MFC-J4620DW For Mac
- Directly connect the printer using the USB cable.
- Turn the printer on.
- On the computer, launch the System Preferences on the Menu.
- Click on Printers & Scanners
- See if the printer is listed.
- Click Add.
- Access Printers & Scanners again.
- Select your printer. (Brother)
- Your printer’s information appears on the right area.
- Select Open Print Queue.
- Select Printer.
- Select Print Test Page.
- If it’s okay, you may use the printer now.
How to Installations Brother MFC-J4620DW for Linux
- Run the computer & run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab & then choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username & password.
- Your printer (Brother) should be on the list displayed. Choose it & press Continue.
- CUPS detect & add the printer.
- The configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Setup Wireless on Brother MFC-J4620DW1. Factory Reset.
- Press the button "menu" for your printer machine.
- Use the button above under for searching menu "Network".
- After that press the button "OK".
- Choose “Factory Reset”, then press the button "OK".
- Press the number "1" (if your printer there is fax button if nothing looks at the direction of the screen), the machine will search automatic for the network.
- Press the button "Menu" then use the button above under search menu "Network", then press button "OK".
- Choose menu "WLAN", then press button "OK".
- Choose menu " Setup Wizard" then wait for a while the machine will search SSID, if search SSID has finished, press the button "Clear/Back".
- Wifi icon will appear screen above.
Setting on Computer
- Insert CD driver.
- Choose the language which it wants.
- Choose menu ”installation”.
- Then Choose "Install MFL-Pro Suite".
- Choose Yes and wait for awhile.
- Choose "Wireless Network Connection".
- Cross all options and choose the next more.
- If your wifi detects options printer chooses it and next until appearing the message & it must be restart.
- If your wifi doesn't detect, choose the second options that specify your machine by Address.
- Then you refill IP address which has in printer bracket.
- How to check Ip address in printer, choose menu -> Network -> WLAN – > TCP/IP -> IP address.
- If has been done, the computer will process immediately, until has message “Brother Registration” if it has then, chooses the next and restarts.
Setting On Wireless Network Connection.
- For Pc/ notebook search wireless network connections.
- After that, choose "setup" through choosing a wireless network.
- Choose connections.
- Choose also “Connect Anyway” and wait for awhile.
- Wait for awhile until wireless connected.
Compatible Operating System (OS)
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, windows vista, windows XP
- Mac os 10.12, os x 10.11, mac os x 10.10, os x 10.9, mac os x 10.8, os x 10.7, mac os x 10.6, os x 10.5, mac os x 10.4, os x 10.3, mac os x 10.2, os 9.x
- Linux rpm, Linux deb
- Windows Phone, Android, iOS
Brother MFC-J4620DW driver download- Windows, Mac, Linux
Brother MFC-J4620DW Full Driver & Software Package
Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
Brother MFC-J4620DW Full Driver & Software Package
OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7
Brother MFC-L9550CDW Full Driver & Software Package
Linux (rpm), Linux (deb)
Brother MFC-J4620DW Driver Download From Brother Official