Brother DCP-L2540DW Driver Download and Setup
Brother DCP-L2540DW connects with ease via wireless networking or Ethernet, & prints & copies at up to 30ppm and can Print from compatible mobile devices over your wireless network. Automatic duplex printing helps save paper. Prints and copies sharp, professional black & white pages at up to 2400 x 600dpi resolution. Thanks to its fast print speed of up to 30ppm & automatic duplex printing, it's ideal for printing business documents, including multi-page reports, spreadsheets, invoices & more.
Brother designed the DCP-L2540DW to make it easy to connect to a wireless network using the wireless assistant that walks you through setup. You don’t need a USB cable, & you won’t even need to know your wireless network password.
The DCP-L2540DW features a built-in document glass for high-quality copying & color scanning. It allows users to scan documents to a file, image, optical character recognition (OCR), email, and Microsoft SharePoint. Plus the up to 35-sheet capacity automatic document feeder is ideal for unattended copying, & scanning.
The DCP-L2540DW gives you a full menu of choices for connecting to Apple, Android, Kindle Fire, Windows Phone, or Blackberry mobile devices via3: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother
Brother DCP-L2540DW using high-yield 2,600-page4 replacement toner cartridges (TN-660, sold separately), and automatic duplex printing is a great way to help reduce paper consumption. The DCP-L2540DW is ENERGY STAR Qualified and offers a Toner Save mode to reduce toner use when you are printing less critical business documents as well as N-in-1 printing to help reduce paper & toner usage by combining multiple pages onto one sheet of paper.
Brother DCP-L2540DW Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Brother TN660 High Yield Black
- Compatible Brother TN660 High Yield Black
- Compatible Brother DR630 Drum Unit
- Original Brother TN660 High Yield Black
- Original Brother TN630 Black
- Original Brother DR630 Drum Unit
Brother DCP-L2540DW Specifications
- Print Technology B/W Laser Technology
- First Time to Print Less than 8.5 seconds
- Consumable Type Toner Cartridge & Drum Unit
- Max. Black Print Speed (ppm) 30ppm Black
- Print Resolution (maximum dpi) Up to 2400 x 600 dpi
- Copying Capability B/W Copying
- Design Style Flatbed
- Max. Black Copy Speed (CPM) 30cpm Black
- Reduction/Enlargement 25% - 400%
- N in 1 Function 2in1 / 4in1
- Document Glass Size Letter / A4
- Color/Black & White Scanning B/W & Color Scanning
- Scanning Capability B/W & Color Scanning
- Max. Interpolated Scan Resolution (dpi) Up to 19200 x 19200 dpi
- Optical Scan Resolution (dpi) 600 x 2400 dpi
- Mobile Device Scanning App Brother iPrint&Scan free app download for wireless printing from and scanning to your mobile device
- Scan File Formats TIFF / BMP / MAX / JPG / PDF / Secure PDF / PNG / XPS
- Paper Handling Size - Paper Tray Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, B5
- Paper Handling Size - Manual Feed Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Envelopes, Custom Sizes (3.0-8.5" (w), 4.57-14" (l))
- Recommended Paper Brands Plain Paper: Xerox 4200DP 20 lb., Hammermill Laser Paper 24 lb. Labels: Avery Laser Label White #5160
How to Installations Brother DCP-L2540DW Printer Driver For Windows
Insert CD driverto your computer, CD room/ your laptop, if doesn't have CD driver please download the driver above.
- Download driver to file ZIP/RAR.
- If it has
downloadthen file extract.
- Please choose Start, choose MFL-Pro SUITE, Choose the language that it wants.
- Follow the next step until the
How to Installations Brother DCP-L2540DW Printer Driver For Mac
- Directly connect the printer using the USB cable.
- Turn the printer on.
- On the computer, launch the System Preferences on the Menu.
- Click on Printers & Scanners
- See if the printer is listed.
- Click Add.
- Access Printers & Scanners again.
- Select your printer. (Brother)
- Your printer’s information appears
onthe right area.
- Select Open Print Queue.
- Select Printer.
- Select Print Test Page.
- If it’s okay, you may use the printer now.
How to Installations Brother DCP-L2540DW Printer Driver for Linux
- Run the computer & run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab & then choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username & password.
- Your printer (Brother) should be on the list displayed. Choose it & press Continue.
- CUPS detect & add the printer.
- The configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
Note: When doing the installations, the printer must be connected to PC or your laptop, so that the process installations could be done.
How to Setup Wireless on Brother DCP-L2540DW Printer
1. Factory Reset.
- Press the button "menu" for your printer machine.
- Use the button above under for searching menu "Network".
- After that press the button "OK".
- Choose “Factory Reset”, then press the button "OK".
- Press the number "1" (if your printer there is
fax buttonif nothing looks at the direction of the screen), the machine will search automaticfor the network.
2. Setup wizard for the switch
- Press the button "Menu" then use the button above under
search menu"Network", then press button "OK".
- Choose menu "WLAN", then press button "OK".
- Choose menu " Setup Wizard" then wait for a while the machine will search SSID, if search SSID has finished, press the button "Clear/Back".
- Wifi icon will appear screen above.
- Insert CD driver.
- Choose the language which it wants.
- Choose menu ”installation”.
- Then Choose "Install MFL-Pro Suite".
- Choose Yes and wait for
- Choose "Wireless Network Connection".
- Cross all options and choose the next
- If your wifi detects options printer chooses it and next until appearing the message & it must be
- If your
wifidoesn't detect, choose the second options that specify your machine by Address.
- Then you refill IP address which has in printer bracket.
- How to check
Ipaddress in printer, choose menu -> Network -> WLAN – > TCP/IP -> IP address. Ifhas been done, the computer will process immediately, until has message“Brother Registration” if it has then, chooses the next and restarts.
Setting On Wireless Network Connection.
Pc/ notebook search wireless network connections.
- After that, choose "setup" through choosing a wireless network.
- Choose connections.
- Choose also “Connect Anyway” and wait for
- Wait for
awhileuntil wireless connected.
NB: How to
setting for the type printer brother through the wireless system.
Compatible Operating System (OS) / Brother MFC-J220
Windows 10, windows 8.1, windows 8, windows 7, windows vista, windows XP, mac os 10.12, os x 10.11, mac os x 10.10, os x 10.9, mac os x 10.8, os x 10.7, mac os x 10.6, os x 10.5, mac os x 10.4, os x 10.3, mac os x 10.2, os 9.x, linux rpm, linux deb, windows phone, android, iOS.
Brother DCP-L2540DW Driver Download- Windows, Mac, Linux
Brother DCP-L2540DW Full Driver & Software Package for Windows
Brother DCP-L2540DW Full Driver & Software Package for Mac
Brother DCP-L2540DW Full Driver & Software Package for Linux
Brother DCP-L2540DW Driver Download From Brother Official