Brother DCP-195C Driver & Software Downloads
Brother DCP-195C provides fast speed printing up to 27
per minutes for color printing and 33 paper per minute for mono printing. This helps us to print, scan, or copy faster. This is suitable for you having many deadlines paper to do This provides quite good high-quality output up to 600 x 1200dpi (color), 1200 x 1200 dpi (mono), and 19200 dpi for scanning output. .
This provides printer handling which can meet 100-sheet paper tray for input and 50-sheet for
output This has 465 . W) x 460 ( D) x 225 ( H) mm dimensions and 9.6kg weights (with cartoon). In addition, 390 ( W) x 365 ( D) x 150 ( H) mm dimensions 7.1kg weights (without cartoon). This is small enough and appropriate for the small workplace. (
This offers USB features which enables you to print, scan, or copy from your USB anytime you need
This is only suitable for A4 and smaller paper size. If you force to print with a larger and bigger paper the printer will be jam. Beware!! This is suitable to use as documents and graphics printing rather than photo printing. Brother DCP-195C offers two years . for your warrant product to guarantee the quality of the printers. printer
In sum, DCP-195C is suitable to use for your home and office work. This provides fast speed and quite good resolution output. This also offers low-price and warrant to guarantee your product. Brother DCP-195C is really worth to buy.
Description: How you could imagine the fast speed printing Brother DCP-195C can print in up to 27
per minutes! paper
How to Installations Brother DCP-195C Printer Driver For Windows
- The insert CD driver to your computer, CD room/ your laptop, if doesn't have CD driver please download the driver above.
- Download driver to file ZIP/RAR.
- If it has
then file extract. download
- Choose Start, choose MFL-Pro SUITE, Choose the language that it wants.
- Follow the next step until the installation process finishing.
How to Installations Brother DCP-195C Printer Driver For Mac
- Directly connect the printer using the USB cable.
- Turn the printer on.
- On the computer, launch the System Preferences on the Menu.
- Click on Printers & Scanners
- See if the printer is listed.
- Click Add.
- Access Printers & Scanners again.
- Select your printer. (Brother)
- Your printer’s information appears
the right area. on
- Select Open Print Queue.
- Select Printer.
- Select Print Test Page.
- If it’s okay, you may use the printer now.
How to Installations Brother DCP-195C Printer Driver for Linux
- Run the computer & run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to
: 631. localhost
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab & then choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username & password.
- Your printer (Brother) should be on the list displayed. Choose it & press Continue.
- CUPS detect & add the printer.
- The configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Setup Wireless on Brother DCP-195C Printer1. Factory Reset
- Press the button "menu" for your printer machine.
- Use the button above under for searching menu "Network".
- After that press the button "OK".
- Choose “Factory Reset”, then press the button "OK".
- Press the number "1" (if your printer there is
if nothing looks at the direction of the screen), the machine will search fax button for the network. automatic
- Press the button "Menu" then use the button above under search menu "network", then press button "OK".
- Choose menu "WLAN", then press button "OK".
- Choose menu " Setup wizard" then wait for a while the machine will search SSID, if search SSID has finished, press the button "Clear/Back".
- Wifi icon will appear screen above.
- Insert CD driver.
- Choose the language which it wants.
- Choose menu ”installation”.
- Then Choose "Install MFL-Pro Suite".
- Choose Yes and wait for
- Choose "Wireless Network Connection".
- Cross all options and choose the next
- If your wifi detects options printer chooses it and next until appearing the message & it must be
- If your
doesn't detect, choose the second options that specify your machine by Address. wifi
- Then you refill IP address which has in printer bracket.
- How to check IP address in printer, choose menu - Network - WLAN – TCP/IP - IP address.
- It has been done, the computer will process immediately, until has
“Brother Registration” if it has then, choose the next and restart. message
- For PC/ notebook search wireless network connections.
- After that, choose "setup" through choosing a wireless network.
- Choose connections.
- Choose also “Connect Anyway” and wait for
- Wait for
until wireless connected. awhile
Compatible Operating System (OS)
Windows 10, windows 8.1, windows 8, windows 7, windows vista, windows XP, mac os 10.12, os x 10.11, mac os x 10.10, os x 10.9, mac os x 10.8, os x 10.7, mac os x 10.6, os x 10.5, mac os x 10.4, os x 10.3, mac os x 10.2, os 9.x, linux rpm, linux deb, windows phone, android, iOS.
Brother DCP-195C Driver Download - Windows, Mac, LinuxDownloads - Brother DCP-195C Driver & Software
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
Downloads - Brother DCP-195C Driver & Software
Mac OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, OS X 10.7
Downloads - Brother DCP-195C Driver & Software
MacOS (10.13), MacOS (10.12)
Downloads - Brother DCP-195C Full Driver & Software
Linux (rpm), Linux (deb)
Brother DCP-195C Driver Download From Brother Official ↔ Click Here