Brother MFC-J2320 Printer Driver Downloads
Compatible Operating System (OS)
Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
Macintosh OS X (v10.5), Mac OS X (v10.6.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.12.x)
Installations Brother MFC-J2320 Printer Driver For Windows
- Insert CD driver to your computer, CD room/ your laptop, if doesn't have CD driver please download the driver in below.
- Download driver to file ZIP/RAR.
- If it has download then file extract.
- Choose Start, choose MFL-Pro SUITE, Choose the language that it wants.
- Follow the next step until the installations process finishing.
Installations Brother MFC-J2320 Printer Driver For Mac
- Directly connect the printer using the USB cable.
- Turn the printer on.
- On the computer, launch the System Preferences on the Menu.
- Click on Printers & Scanners
- See if the printer is listed.
- Click Add.
- Access Printers & Scanners again.
- Select your printer. (Brother)
- Your printer’s information appears on the right area.
- Select Open Print Queue.
- Select Printer.
- Select Print Test Page.
- If it’s okay, you may use the printer now.
Installations Brother MFC-J2320 Printer Driver for Linux
- Run the computer & run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab & then choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username & password.
- Your printer (Brother) should be on the list displayed. Choose it & press Continue.
- CUPS detect & add the printer.
- The configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
Note: When doing the installations, the printer must be connected to PC or your laptop, so that the process installations could be done.
How to Setup Wireless on Brother MFC-J2320 Printer
1. Factory Reset
- Press the button "menu" for your printer machine.
- Use the button above under for searching menu "Network".
- After that press the button "OK".
- Choose “Factory Reset”, then press the button "OK".
- Press the number "1" (if your printer there is fax button if nothing looks at the direction of the screen), the machine will search automatic for the network.
2. Setup wizard for the switch on wireless
- Press the button "Menu" then use the button above under search menu "network", then press button "OK".
- Choose menu "WLAN", then press button "OK".
- Choose menu " Setup wizard" then wait for a while the machine will search SSID, if search SSID has finished, press the button "Clear/Back".
- Wifi icon will appear screen above.
Setting on Computer
- Insert CD driver.
- Choose the language which it wants.
- Choose menu ”installation”.
- Then Choose "Install MFL-Pro Suite".
- Choose Yes and wait for awhile.
- Choose "Wireless Network Connection".
- Cross all options and choose the next more.
- If your wifi detects options printer chooses it and next until appearing the message & it must be restart.
- If your wifi doesn't detect, choose the second options that specify your machine by Address.
- Then you refill IP address which has in printer bracket.
- How to check Ip address in printer, choose menu - Network - WLAN – TCP/IP - IP address.
- If has been done, the computer will process immediately, until has message “Brother Registration” if it has then, choose the next and restart.
Setting On Wireless Network Connection
- For PC/ notebook search wireless network connections.
- After that, choose "setup" through choosing a wireless network.
- Choose connections.
- Choose also “Connect Anyway” and wait for awhile.
- Wait for awhile until wireless connected.
NB: How to setting for the type printer brother through the wireless system.