Brother DCP-L2540DW Driver Download and Setup
Brother DCP-L2540DW Wifi Setup Mac, Wireless Setup, Driver for Windows 10, 8, 7, Xp, Vista (32 bit-64 bit) and Manual Installations, iPrint&Scan App| The Brother DCP-L2540DW is a reliable, affordable monochrome laser multi-function copier with an up to 35-page automatic document feeder. The DCP-L2540DW is ideal for small offices & home offices. Thanks to its adjustable, 250-sheet capacity paper tray that handles, letter or legal size paper & a manual feed slot with a straight through the paper path that ensures jobs printed on letterhead & envelopes always look their best.
Brother DCP-L2540DW connects with ease via wireless networking or Ethernet, & prints & copies at up to 30ppm and can Print from compatible mobile devices over your wireless network. Automatic duplex printing helps save paper. Prints and copies sharp, professional black & white pages at up to 2400 x 600dpi resolution. Thanks to its fast print speed of up to 30ppm & automatic duplex printing, it’s ideal for printing business documents, including multi-page reports, spreadsheets, invoices & more.
Brother designed the DCP-L2540DW to make it easy to connect to a wireless network using the wireless assistant that walks you through setup. You don’t need a USB cable, & you won’t even need to know your wireless network password.
The DCP-L2540DW features a built-in document glass for high-quality copying & color scanning. It allows users to scan documents to a file, image, optical character recognition (OCR), email, and Microsoft SharePoint. Plus the up to 35-sheet capacity automatic document feeder is ideal for unattended copying, & scanning.
The DCP-L2540DW gives you a full menu of choices for connecting to Apple, Android, Kindle Fire, Windows Phone, or Blackberry mobile devices via3: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother
Brother DCP-L2540DW using high-yield 2,600-page4 replacement toner cartridges (TN-660, sold separately), and automatic duplex printing is a great way to help reduce paper consumption. The DCP-L2540DW is ENERGY STAR Qualified and offers a Toner Save mode to reduce toner use when you are printing less critical business documents as well as N-in-1 printing to help reduce paper & toner usage by combining multiple pages onto one sheet of paper.
Brother DCP-L2540DW Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Brother TN660 High Yield Black
- Compatible Brother TN660 High Yield Black
- Compatible Brother DR630 Drum Unit
- Original Brother TN660 High Yield Black
- Original Brother TN630 Black
- Original Brother DR630 Drum Unit
Brother DCP-L2540DW Specifications
- Print Technology B/W Laser Technology
- First Time to Print Less than 8.5 seconds
- Consumable Type Toner Cartridge & Drum Unit
- Max. Black Print Speed (ppm) 30ppm Black
- Print Resolution (maximum dpi) Up to 2400 x 600 dpi
- Copying Capability B/W Copying
- Design Style Flatbed
- Max. Black Copy Speed (CPM) 30cpm Black
- Reduction/Enlargement 25% – 400%
- N in 1 Function 2in1 / 4in1
- Document Glass Size Letter / A4
- Color/Black & White Scanning B/W & Color Scanning
- Scanning Capability B/W & Color Scanning
- Max. Interpolated Scan Resolution (dpi) Up to 19200 x 19200 dpi
- Optical Scan Resolution (dpi) 600 x 2400 dpi
- Mobile Device Scanning App Brother iPrint&Scan free app download for wireless printing from and scanning to your mobile device
- Scan File Formats TIFF / BMP / MAX / JPG / PDF / Secure PDF / PNG / XPS
- Paper Handling Size – Paper Tray Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, B5
- Paper Handling Size – Manual Feed Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Envelopes, Custom Sizes (3.0-8.5″ (w), 4.57-14″ (l))
- Recommended Paper Brands Plain Paper: Xerox 4200DP 20 lb., Hammermill Laser Paper 24 lb. Labels: Avery Laser Label White #5160
How to Installations Brother DCP-L2540DW Printer Driver For Windows
Insert CD driverto your computer, CD room/ your laptop, if doesn’t have CD driver please download the driver above.
- Download driver to file ZIP/RAR.
- If it has
downloadthen file extract.
- Please choose Start, choose MFL-Pro SUITE, Choose the language that it wants.
- Follow the next step until the
How to Installations Brother DCP-L2540DW Printer Driver For Mac
- Directly connect the printer using the USB cable.
- Turn the printer on.
- On the computer, launch the System Preferences on the Menu.
- Click on Printers & Scanners
- See if the printer is listed.
- Click Add.
- Access Printers & Scanners again.
- Select your printer. (Brother)
- Your printer’s information appears
onthe right area.
- Select Open Print Queue.
- Select Printer.
- Select Print Test Page.
- If it’s okay, you may use the printer now.
How to Installations Brother DCP-L2540DW Printer Driver for Linux
- Run the computer & run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab & then choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username & password.
- Your printer (Brother) should be on the list displayed. Choose it & press Continue.
- CUPS detect & add the printer.
- The configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
How to Setup Wireless on Brother DCP-L2540DW Printer
- Press the button “menu” for your printer machine.
- Use the button above under for searching menu “Network”.
- After that press the button “OK”.
- Choose “Factory Reset”, then press the button “OK”.
- Press the number “1” (if your printer there is
fax buttonif nothing looks at the direction of the screen), the machine will search automaticfor the network.
- Press the button “Menu” then use the button above under
search menu“Network”, then press button “OK”.
- Choose menu “WLAN”, then press button “OK”.
- Choose menu ” Setup Wizard” then wait for a while the machine will search SSID, if search SSID has finished, press the button “Clear/Back”.
- Wifi icon will appear screen above.
- Insert CD driver.
- Choose the language which it wants.
- Choose menu ”installation”.
- Then Choose “Install MFL-Pro Suite”.
- Choose Yes and wait for
- Choose “Wireless Network Connection”.
- Cross all options and choose the next
- If your wifi detects options printer chooses it and next until appearing the message & it must be
- If your
wifidoesn’t detect, choose the second options that specify your machine by Address.
- Then you refill IP address which has in printer bracket.
- How to check
Ipaddress in printer, choose menu -> Network -> WLAN – > TCP/IP -> IP address. Ifhas been done, the computer will process immediately, until has message“Brother Registration” if it has then, chooses the next and restarts.
Pc/ notebook search wireless network connections.
- After that, choose “setup” through choosing a wireless network.
- Choose connections.
- Choose also “Connect Anyway” and wait for
- Wait for
awhileuntil wireless connected.
Compatible Operating System (OS) / Brother MFC-J220
Brother DCP-L2540DW Driver Download- Windows, Mac, Linux
|Brother DCP-L2540DW Full Driver & Software Package for Windows||Download|
|Brother DCP-L2540DW Full Driver & Software Package for Mac||Download|
|Brother DCP-L2540DW Full Driver & Software Package for Linux||Download|
|Brother DCP-L2540DW Driver Download From Brother Official||Click Here|