Brother HL-5370DW Driver Windows, Scanner, Manual and Brother HL-5370DW Wireless Setup and Brother HL-5370DW Installation Software – Brother HL-5370DW can be your choice to replace your Color Laserjet 2600N. You can buy this machine to save your money since the company also included the additional high-capacity toner for its replacement. It is easy on how to piece the things together so you can use the machine directly at home. It is all about connecting your printer to your MacBook via USB to start the automatic installation for all driver updates you need.
In addition, you can connect the printer to your device via Ethernet. You can do this if you want to start installing and introducing the machine to your available network. If you want to change the password of your network when you are using Brother HL-5370DW, you can log into the web server of the printer and then visit the Wireless settings. Well, it is so simple to use the machine.
Brother HL-5370DW Reviews and Features
There are some interesting features you should know when you are about purchasing Brother HL-5370DW. First, it offers flexible networking. This machine has a built-in wireless and Ethernet network interfaces. This feature is more than enough to let you share this printer with the multiple users on the available network. Besides, you need extra cables to eliminate and place the printer with wireless networking.
Furthermore, Brother HL-5370DW also has duplex printing technology. It allows you to print on two-sided documents. The output looks professional so that it can be a great choice to print brochures, documents, and booklets by using the built-in duplex. This is a great feature to help you save your money since you are reducing your paper use.
Next, the operating speed of the machine is about 32 pages per minute and therefore, it is a nice choice if you have a busy office. When it comes to its print quality, the result is outstanding. The machine provides 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution so that all your printed materials look best.
Talking about the paper handling, it looks versatile. It offers the adjustable paper tray to handle 250 sheets. It can support both letter and legal size paper. Also, the machine has 50-sheet of the multipurpose tray to print custom paper sizes. The two optional paper trays are great to provide extra capacity.
Brother HL-5370DW Ink Cartridges
Brother HL-5370DW is a workgroup printer-laser-monochrome machine with laser technology. The cartridges are the consumable item for this machine. It works with 1 toner cartridge in black that can handle 3000 pages. It also needs a drum that can handle 25000 pages.
In conclusion, this machine is what you need if you are looking for a machine that can handle 30000 pages per month as its duty cycle. We recommend you to use your Brother HL-5370DW for handling 500 to 3500 pages per month to support its longevity.
Brother HL-5370DW Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother HL-5370DW Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Brother HL-5370DW Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the Brother HL-5370DW driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother HL-5370DW Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the Brother HL-5370DW driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother HL-5370DW Driver and Software Download
|Brother HL-5370DW Driver
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP (64 Bit-32 Bit)
|Brother HL-5370DW Driver
Mac OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, OS X 10.7
|Brother HL-5370DW Driver
MacOS (10.15), MacOS (10.14), MacOS (10.13), MacOS (10.12)
|Brother HL-5370DW Scanner Driver||
|Brother HL-5370DW Manuals||Download|
|Brother HL-5370DW Driver Download Brother Official Site||Click Here|