Brother MFC-9130CW Manual & Printer Driver Download
Brother MFC-9130CW Wireless Setup, Driver Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Xp, Vista 64-Bit/32-Bit, Driver Mac OS, Linux & Installation Software, Wifi Setup, Scanner Download – The Brother MFC-9130CW an all-in-one printer can print, copy, scan or fax all from one compact machine, helping you to save space, time & money. In addition, many of our products often offer cutting-edge features such as wireless connectivity, security functions & built-in expandability. With all this & more, it is no wonder so many people are turning to Brother multifunction printers for all of their personal & business printing needs.
Brother MFC-9130CW Drivers – If you are trying to find a fast, trusted Digital Shade All-in-One with cordless networking for your small company, the Sibling MFC-9130cw may be exactly just what you need. With big business functions like a 3.7″ shade Touchscreen display and also cordless networking, as well as loads them right into a budget friendly, portable All-in-One made to fit your local business spending plan and work area. It prints and copies high-impact color and also crisp black files at up to 19ppm, as well as scans and faxes, as well. It’s ideal for companies that require an All-in-One to mostly publish black company documents, however likewise should print professional-quality shade papers internal once in a while. It likewise supplies cordless printing from your mobile phone via AirPrint ™, Google Cloud Publish ™, Brother iPrint & Scan, Cortado Work environment and also Wi-Fi Direct ™.
Brother supplies a selection of all-in-one options, including shade inkjet, laser/ LED, monochrome laser, as well as color laser multifunction printers. This high quality, dependable, feature-rich products are created with home and business users in mind.
Bro all-in-one printers offer extraordinary versatility and also efficiency features appropriate for a wide variety of customer needs. Readily available in a selection of form aspects and setups that will satisfy practically any type of requirement, Sibling multifunction printers supply cost effective and also reliable remedies whether for your home, small office or organization.
Brother MFC-9130CW Specifications
- Prints up to 19ppm color & black
- 3.7″ Color Touchscreen Display with Web Connect
- Mobile device printing and scanning
- Wireless 802.11b/g/n network interface
- 250-sheet capacity paper tray, plus single-sheet manual feed slot
- 35-page capacity auto document feeder
- Optional high yield color toners available (approx. 2,200 pgs)
- First Time to Print/ Less than 15 sec (black) / 16 sec. (color)
- Max. Black Print Speed (ppm)/ 19ppm Black
- Max. Color Print Speed (ppm)/ 19ppm Color
- Print Resolution (maximum dpi)/ Up to 600 x 2400 dpi
- Printer Driver Compatibility/ Windows® & Mac OS®
- Copying Capability/ B/W & Color Copying
- Max. Black Copy Speed (cpm)/ 19cpm Black
- Max. Color Copy Speed (cpm)/ 19cpm Color
- Reduction/Enlargement/ 25% – 400%
- N in 1 Function/ 2in1 / 4in1
- Document Glass Size/ Letter / A4
- Max. Interpolated Scan Resolution (dpi)/ 19200 x 19200 dpi
- Optical Scan Resolution (dpi)/ 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Scan To Feature/ E-mail, Image, OCR, File, FTP, Network Folder/CIFS (Windows® only), E-mail Server (download only)
- Standard Input Paper Capacity (sheets)/ 250 Sheet Paper Capacity
- Paper Handling Size – Paper Tray/ Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, B5
- Paper Handling Size – Manual Feed/ Width 3.0″ to 8.66″; Length 4.57″ to 16″
- Recommended Paper Brands/ Plain Paper: Xerox 4200DP 20 lb., Hammermill Laser Paper 24 lb., Recycled Paper: Xerox Recycled Supreme, Transparency: 3M CG 3300, Labels: Avery Laser Label #5160
Brother MFC-9130CW Toner Cartridges
- Compatible TN221BK Black
- Compatible TN225C High Yield Cyan
- Compatible TN225M High Yield Magenta
- Compatible TN225Y High Yield Yellow
- Original TN221BK Black
- Compatible DR221 Black
- Compatible DR221 Cyan
- Compatible DR221 Magenta
- Original TN225Y High Yield Yellow
- Original TN225C High Yield Cyan
- Original TN225M High Yield Magenta
- Original TN221C Cyan
- OEM BU220CL
- OEM WT220CL Waste
Installations Brother MFC-9130CW Printer Driver For Windows
- Insert CD driver to your computer, CD room/ your laptop, if doesn’t have CD driver please download the driver above.
- Download driver to file ZIP/RAR.
- If it has download then file extract.
- Please choose Start, choose MFL-Pro SUITE, Choose the language that it wants.
- Follow the next step until the installations process finishing.
Installations Brother MFC-9130CW Printer Driver For Mac
- Directly connect with the printed using the USB cable.
- Turn the printer on.
- On your computer, launch the System Preferences on the Menu.
- Click on Printers and Scanners
- See if the printer is listed.
- Click Add.
- Access Printers and Scanners again.
- Select your printer. (Brother)
- Your printer’s information appears on the right area.
- Select Open Print Queue.
- Select Printer.
- Select Print Test Page.
- Test print will be sent to the printer, which will print it out.
- If it’s okay, you may use the printer now.
Brother MFC-9130CW Wireless Setup
- Press the button “menu” for your printer machine.
- Use the button above under for searching menu “Network”.
- After that press the button “OK”.
- Choose “Factory Reset”, then press the button “OK”.
- Press the number “1” (if your printer there is fax button if nothing looks at the direction of the screen), the machine will search automatic for the network.
- Press the button “Menu” then use the button above under search menu “network”, then press button “OK”.
- Choose menu “WLAN”, then press button “OK”.
- Choose menu ” Setup wizard” then wait for a while the machine will search SSID, if search SSID has finished, press the button “Clear/Back”.
- Wifi icon will appear screen above.
- Insert CD driver.
- Choose the language which it wants.
- Choose menu ”installation”.
- Then Choose “Install MFL-Pro Suite”.
- Choose Yes and wait for awhile.
- Choose “Wireless Network Connection”.
- Cross all options and choose the next more.
- If your wifi detects options printer chooses it and next until appearing the message & it must be restart.
- If your wifi doesn’t detect, choose the second options that specify your machine by Address.
- Then you refill IP address which has in printer bracket.
- How to check Ip address in printer, choose menu -> Network -> WLAN – > TCP/IP -> IP address.
- If has been done, the computer will process immediately, until has message “Brother Registration”, if it has then choose the next and restart.
- For Pc/ notebook search wireless network connections.
- After that choose “setup” through choosing a wireless network.
- Choose connections.
- Choose also “Connect Anyway” and wait for awhile.
- Wait for awhile until wireless connected.