Brother MFC-J460DW Drivers Download & Reviews
Brother MFC-J460DW Printer Drivers, Utilities & Software Download for Mac, Windows, Linux and Wireless (Wifi) Setup, Ink Cartridges| The Brother MFC-J460DW offers the features & functionality you need for your home, home office & small business. This wireless color inkjet All-in-One delivers clear, reliable printing, copying, scanning & faxing. The automatic document feeder, along with 100-sheet capacity, allows for huge output without constant monitoring. Two-sided printing helps save paper, while mobile device printing & cloud connectivity helps enhance your productivity & efficiency. This Brother MFC-J460DW All-in-One is the best choice for you.
You’ll uncover that attaching to a cordless network couldn’t be simpler, many thanks to the cordless aide that entirely walks you via set up1. It’s so basic – you don’t need a USB cord, as well as you want also know your cordless network password. Share the equipment with others on a wireless network or attach to a single computer system utilizing a USB cable television (not consisted of).
The MFC-J460DW gives you a full food selection of selections for linking to Apple ®, Android ™, Kindle Fire ™, Windows ® Phone, or Blackberry smartphones. The MFC-J460DW likewise supports cordless printing from your mobile phone via2: AirPrint ®, Google Cloud Publish ™, Mopria as well as Bro
The MFC-J460DW is portable so it will not squander your beneficial desk, room, and also the automatic duplex (2-sided) printing helps save paper. The 100-sheet capacity paper tray holds up to lawful (8.5″ x 14″) sized paper and a hassle-free up to 20-sheet Automatic Record Feeder is ideal for neglected scanning, copying and also faxing. And also you’ll invest less time waiting for your printouts with print rates of 12ppm black or 6ppm shade.
Brother MFC-J460DW Features
- Print, copy, scan and fax with color inkjet technology
- Automatic document feeder system and duplex (two-sided) printing
- 100-sheet paper capacity up to 8.5″x14″
- Easy-to-setup wireless networking with other devices
- Print directly from your mobile device using AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, Brother iPrint&Scan, Mopria™ and Wi-Fi Direct®‡
- Scan to and print from popular cloud services with Brother Web Connect including Google Drive™, Dropbox, Facebook™, Box, OneDrive® and more‡
- Capture and convert documents directly using Brother Cloud Apps
- Easily navigate onscreen menus with the 1.8″ color display
- 1-year limited warranty + free phone support for the life of the product.
Brother MFC-J460DW Specifications
- Maximum Printing Size Up to 8.5″ x 14″ (Legal)
- Consumable Type 4-Cartridge Ink System
- ISO-based Print Speed (black) up to 12ppm (ISO/IEC 24734)
- ISO-based Print Speed (color) up to 6ppm (ISO/IEC 24734)
- Print Resolution (maximum dpi) Up to 6000 x 1200 dpi
- Printer Driver Compatibility Windows® / Mac OS®
- ISO-based Copy Speed (color) up to 6 / 3 ppm‡ (ISO/IEC 24735)
- Reduction/Enlargement 25% – 400% in 1% increments
- N in 1 Function 2in1/4in1/ ID Copy
- Poster Function Yes (3 x 3, 2 x 2, 1 x 2)
- Document Glass Size Letter 8.5″ x 11.7″
- Max. Interpolated Scan Resolution (dpi) 19200 x 19200 dpi
- Optical Scan Resolution (dpi) 2400 x 1200 dpi (FB); 600 x 1200 dpi (ADF)
- Scan File Formats JPEG, PDF
- Scanner Driver Compatibility Windows® / Mac OS®
- Paper Handling Size – Paper Tray A4, Letter, Legal, Executive, A5, A6, 4″x6″ Photo, 5″x8″ Index card, 5″x7″ Photo, C5 Envelope, Com-10, DL Envelope, Monarch
Brother MFC-J460DW Ink Cartridges
- Compatible 9 Pack for Brother LC203
- Compatible Brother LC203Y
- Brother LC203BK High Yield Black Ink
- Brother LC203C High Yield Cyan Ink
- Brother LC203M High Yield Magenta Ink
- Brother OEM LC2013PKS C/M/Y Ink
- Brother OEM LC203Y High-
- Brother OEM LC203BK High-Yield Black
- Brother OEM LC203C High-Yield Cyan Ink
- Brother OEM LC203M High-
- Brother OEM LC201BK Black Ink
- Brother OEM LC201C Cyan Ink
How to Installations Brother MFC-J460DW Printer Driver For Windows
Insert CD driverto your computer, CD room/ your laptop, if doesn’t have CD driver please download the driver above.
- Download driver to file ZIP/RAR.
- If it has
downloadthen file extract.
- Please choose Start, choose MFL-Pro SUITE, Choose the language that it wants.
- Follow the next step until the
How to Installations Brother MFC-J460DW Printer Driver For Mac
- Directly connect with the printed using the USB cable.
- Turn the printer on.
- On your computer, launch the System Preferences on the Menu.
- Click on Printers and Scanners
- See if the printer is listed.
- Click Add.
- Access Printers and Scanners again.
- Select your printer. (Brother)
- Your printer’s information appears
onthe right area.
- Select Open Print Queue.
- Select Printer.
- Select Print Test Page.
- Test print will be sent to the printer, which will print it out.
- If it’s okay, you may use the printer now.
How to Installations Brother MFC-J460DW Printer Driver for Linux
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to
Administration taband select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Brother) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
Note: When doing the installations, the printer must be connected to PC or your laptop, so that the process installations could be done.
Admin will help you in using wireless
How to Setup Wireless on Brother MFC-J460DW Printer
1. Factory Reset
- Press the button “menu” for your printer machine.
- Use the button above under for searching menu “Network”.
- After that press the button “OK”.
- Choose “Factory Reset”, then press the button “OK”.
- Press the number “1” (if your printer there is
fax buttonif nothing looks at the direction of the screen), the machine will search automaticfor the network.
2. Setup wizard for the switch
- Press the button “Menu” then use the button above under search menu “network”, then press button “OK”.
- Choose menu “WLAN”, then press button “OK”.
- Choose menu ” Setup wizard” then wait for a while the machine will search SSID, if search SSID has finished, press the button “Clear/Back”.
- Wifi icon will appear screen above.
Sitting on the computer
- Insert CD driver.
- Choose the language which it wants.
- Choose menu ”installation”.
- Then Choose “Install MFL-Pro Suite”.
- Choose Yes and wait for
- Choose “Wireless Network Connection”.
- Cross all options and choose the next
- If your wifi detects options printer chooses it and next until appearing the message & it must be
- If your
wifidoesn’t detect, choose the second options that specify your machine by Address.
- Then you refill IP address which has in printer bracket.
- How to check
Ipaddress in printer, choose menu -> Network -> WLAN – > TCP/IP -> IP address. Ifhas been done, the computer will process immediately, until has message“Brother Registration”, if it has then choosethe next and restart.
Setting On Wireless Network Connection.
Pc/ notebook search wireless network connections.
- After that choose “setup” through choosing a wireless network.
- Choose connections.
- Choose also “Connect Anyway” and wait for
- Wait for
awhileuntil wireless connected.
NB: How to
Compatible Operating System (OS)
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1
- Windows 8, Windows 7
- Windows vista, windows XP
- Mac os 10.12, os x 10.11
- Mac os x 10.10, os x 10.9
osx 10.8, osx 10.7
- Mac os x 10.6, os x 10.5
- Mac os x 10.4, os x 10.3
- Mac os x 10.2, os 9.x
- Linux rpm, Linux deb
- Windows phone, android, iOS
Brother MFC-J460DW driver download- Windows, Mac, Linux
|Brother MFC-J460DW Full Driver & Software Package for Windows||Download|
|Brother MFC-J460DW Full Driver & Software Package for Mac||Download|
|Brother MFC-J460DW Full Driver & Software Package for Linux||Download|
|Brother MFC-J460DW Full Driver From Brother Official||Click Here|