Brother MFC-J4620DW Printer Driver Download
MFC-J4620DW Colour Inkjet | Wireless Multi-function
Brother MFC-J4620DW Wireless Setup, Wifi Setting Up, Manual Installations, Driver/ Scanner Mac, Windows, Linux| Brother introduces the MFC-J4620DW that offers the Ultimate Combination for Small Office & Home Office (SOHO) users with low-cost printing, fast print speeds, and up to 11″x17″ output via the single-sheet bypass.
The MFC-J4620DW helps SOHO users keep an eye on their printing budgets. It can be used with optional Super High-yield ink cartridges that print approximately 1,200 pages black and 1,200 pages color to help reduce cost per page, which can be critical in higher-volume printing SOHO environments.
The MFC-J4620DW gives you a full menu of choices for connecting to Apple, Android, Kindle Fire, Windows Phone, or Blackberry mobile devices. Near Field Communication (NFC) is a technology found on many of today’s smartphones and mobile devices that enable wireless two-way communication between devices in close proximity to one another. NFC automatically establishes a direct connection between your NFC-enabled smartphone or tablet & the MFC-J4620DW so you can print or scan – without having to connect to a network or enter any login credentials! The MFC-J4620DW also supports wireless printing from your mobile device via5: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, Cortado Workplace and also Wi-Fi Direct, which allows you to print wirelessly from a computer or mobile device without the need for a router.
Brother MFC-J4620DW Ink Cartridges
- Compatible LC207BK Super High Yield Black
- Compatible LC205C Super High Yield Cyan
- Compatible LC205M Super High Yield Magenta
- Compatible LC205Y Super High Yield Yellow
- Compatible LC203BK High Yield Black
- Compatible LC203C High Yield Cyan
- Compatible LC203M High Yield Magenta
- Compatible LC203Y High Yield Yellow
- OEM LC207BK Super High-Yield Black
- OEM LC205C Super High-Yield Cyan
- OEM LC205M Super High-Yield Magenta
- OEM LC205Y Super High-Yield Yellow
- OEM LC203BK High-Yield Black
- OEM LC203C High-Yield Cyan
- OEM LC203M High-Yield Magenta
- OEM LC203Y High-Yield Yellow
- Original LC2072PKS Super High Yield Black
- Original LC2053PKS Super High Yield Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
Brother MFC-J4620DW Specifications
- Print Technology Color Inkjet Technology
- Maximum Printing Size Up to 11″ x 17″ (Ledger via by-pass)
- Consumable Type 4-Cartridge Ink System
- Max. Black Print Speed (ppm) 35ppm Black
- Max. Color Print Speed (ppm) 27ppm Color
- ISO-based Print Speed (black) 22ppm (ISO/IEC 24734)
- ISO-based Print Speed (color) 20ppm (ISO/IEC 24734)
- Print Resolution (maximum dpi) 6000 x 1200 dpi
- ISO-based Copy Speed (black) 12ppm (ISO/IEC 24735)
- ISO-based Copy Speed (color) 9ppm (ISO/IEC 24735)
- Stand-alone Copying No PC Required
- Reduction/Enlargement 25% – 400%, in 1% increments
- N in 1 Function 2in1 / 4in1 / ID Copy
- Document Glass Size 8.5″ x 11.7″
- Max. Interpolated Scan Resolution (dpi) 19,200 x 19,200dpi
- Optical Scan Resolution (dpi) 2400 x 2400 dpi (flatbed); 1200 x 2400 dpi (ADF)
- Mobile Device Scanning App Brother™ iPrint&Scan free app download for wireless printing (JPEG, PDF & web page) from and scanning to your Apple®, Android™ or Windows® phone 7 (JPEG only and scanning not available) mobile device
- Standard Input Paper Capacity (sheets) Up to 150-Sheet Input Capacity
- Multi-purpose Tray Single Sheet Manual Feed Slot (up to 11″ x 17″)
- Paper Handling Size – Paper Tray Letter, Executive, Envelope (Com-10, DL Envelope, Monarch), A4, A5, A6 Photo 4″x6″, 3.5″x5″, 5″x7″, 5″x8″, Manual by-pass: 3.5″ x 5″ to 11″ x 17″
- Recommended Paper Brands Brother Ledger Plain Inkjet Paper (BPPLGR), Innobella™ Ledger Glossy Paper (BP71GLGR), Innobella™ Glossy 8.5″ x 11″ Photo Paper (BP71GLTR); Innobella™ Glossy 4″ x 6″ Photo Paper (BP71GP20).
How to Installations Brother MFC-J4620DW For Windows
- Insert CD driver to your computer, CD room/ your laptop, if doesn’t have CD driver please download the driver above.
- Download driver to file ZIP/RAR.
- If it has download then file extract.
- Please choose Start, choose MFL-Pro SUITE, Choose the language that it wants.
- Follow the next step until the installations process finishing.
How to Installations Brother MFC-J4620DW For Mac
- Directly connect the printer using the USB cable.
- Turn the printer on.
- On the computer, launch the System Preferences on the Menu.
- Click on Printers & Scanners
- See if the printer is listed.
- Click Add.
- Access Printers & Scanners again.
- Select your printer. (Brother)
- Your printer’s information appears on the right area.
- Select Open Print Queue.
- Select Printer.
- Select Print Test Page.
- If it’s okay, you may use the printer now.
How to Installations Brother MFC-J4620DW for Linux
- Run the computer & run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab & then choose Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username & password.
- Your printer (Brother) should be on the list displayed. Choose it & press Continue.
- CUPS detect & add the printer.
- The configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
Note: When doing the installations, the printer must be connected to PC or your laptop, so that the process installations could be done.
How to Setup Wireless on Brother MFC-J4620DW
1. Factory Reset.
- Press the button “menu” for your printer machine.
- Use the button above under for searching menu “Network”.
- After that press the button “OK”.
- Choose “Factory Reset”, then press the button “OK”.
- Press the number “1” (if your printer there is fax button if nothing looks at the direction of the screen), the machine will search automatic for the network.
2. Setup wizard for the switch on wireless.
- Press the button “Menu” then use the button above under search menu “Network”, then press button “OK”.
- Choose menu “WLAN”, then press button “OK”.
- Choose menu ” Setup Wizard” then wait for a while the machine will search SSID, if search SSID has finished, press the button “Clear/Back”.
- Wifi icon will appear screen above.
Setting on Computer
- Insert CD driver.
- Choose the language which it wants.
- Choose menu ”installation”.
- Then Choose “Install MFL-Pro Suite”.
- Choose Yes and wait for awhile.
- Choose “Wireless Network Connection”.
- Cross all options and choose the next more.
- If your wifi detects options printer chooses it and next until appearing the message & it must be restart.
- If your wifi doesn’t detect, choose the second options that specify your machine by Address.
- Then you refill IP address which has in printer bracket.
- How to check Ip address in printer, choose menu -> Network -> WLAN – > TCP/IP -> IP address.
- If has been done, the computer will process immediately, until has message “Brother Registration” if it has then, chooses the next and restarts.
Setting On Wireless Network Connection.
- For Pc/ notebook search wireless network connections.
- After that, choose “setup” through choosing a wireless network.
- Choose connections.
- Choose also “Connect Anyway” and wait for awhile.
- Wait for awhile until wireless connected.
NB: How to setting for the type printer brother through the wireless system.
Compatible Operating System (OS)
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, windows vista, windows XP
- Mac os 10.12, os x 10.11, mac os x 10.10, os x 10.9, mac os x 10.8, os x 10.7, mac os x 10.6, os x 10.5, mac os x 10.4, os x 10.3, mac os x 10.2, os 9.x
- Linux rpm, Linux deb
- Windows Phone, Android, iOS
Brother MFC-J4620DW driver download- Windows, Mac, Linux
|Brother MFC-J4620DW Full Driver & Software Package
Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
|Brother MFC-J4620DW Full Driver & Software Package
OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7
|Brother MFC-L9550CDW Full Driver & Software Package
Linux (rpm), Linux (deb)
|Brother MFC-J4620DW Driver Download From Brother Official||Click Here|