Brother MFC-L8610CDW Manuals & Printer Driver Download
Brother MFC-L8610CDW Wireless Setup, Driver Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Xp, Vista 64-Bit/32-Bit, Driver Mac OS, Linux & Installation Software, Scanner Download – The Brother MFC-L8610CDW color laser All-in-One is a great choice for offices & small workgroups that need cost-efficient printing, easy scanning, secure document handling & reliable, business quality output. This high-performance All-in-One helps to increase your productivity with fast print speeds up to 33ppm & scan speeds up to 29ipm. Advanced security features help limit document, device access & help lower costs by restricting color printing. Flexible paper handling includes the ability to expand to a 1,050-sheet total capacity with optional trays.
The Brother MFC-L8610CDW will help boost your document operations with print & copy accelerate to 33 web pages each minute. This high-performance All-in-One creates reports, graphs, sales brochures, discussions as well as various other crucial company records with sharp text and vibrant shade. It supports simultaneous operations (for example, printing as well as scanning or faxing) so multiple workgroup members could make use of the tool at the same time with no operations interruption. Whether you are publishing a multi-page record on your own, or numerous copies of a single paper for your following business discussion, the MFC-L8610CDW equals your organization.
Brother developed the MFC-L8610CDW to help make color printing very easy and economical for all offices. It includes a standard-yield 3,000-page black printer toner cartridge and also three standard-yield 1,800-page color cartridges (TN-431 Series) for cost reliable printing in shade and black ¹. In order to help lower your printing costs, utilize Brother Genuine high-yield 4,500-pages black and 4,000-pages shade substitute toner cartridges (TN-433 Collection).
Your whole workgroup could share the Brother MFC-L8610CDW on a cordless network or attach via Gigabit Ethernet for quickly, reliable printing. Customers will certainly value the ease and convenience of printing wirelessly from their smart devices or tablet computers. Print via: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print ™ 2.0, Brother iPrint & Check, or Mopria. Even attach straight from your mobile phone without a router utilizing Wi-Fi Direct.
The 3.7″ color Touchscreen screen on the Brother MFC-L8610CDW delivers simple food selection navigation along with the choice of developing up to 48 personalized faster ways to simplify the complicated as well as the regularly made use of jobs a live saver for your active office. The Touchscreen display additionally makes it simple to scan to or print from prominent organization cloud services without needing a computer.
Brother MFC-L8610CDW Specifications
- Print Technology Color Laser Technology
- First Time to Print Less than 15 sec (color and black)
- Max. Black Print Speed (ppm)/ 33ppm Black
- Max. Color Print Speed (ppm)/ 33ppm Color
- Print Resolution (maximum dpi)/ Up to 600 x 2400 dpi
- Max. Black Copy Speed (CPM)/ 33cpm Color
- Copy Resolution (maximum)/ Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
- Scan Speed (maximum)/ Simplex: Up to 29ipm (black/color)
- Scanning Capability/ B/W & Color Scanning
- Scan Drivers Included/ TWAIN, WIA, ICA, ISIS, SANE
- Max. Interpolated Scan Resolution (dpi)/ 19200 x 19200 dpi
- Optical Scan Resolution (dpi)/ Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
Installations Brother MFC-L8610CDW Printer Driver For Windows
- Insert CD driver to your computer, CD room/ your laptop, if doesn’t have CD driver please download the driver above.
- Download driver to file ZIP/RAR.
- If it has download then file extract.
- Please choose Start, choose MFL-Pro SUITE, Choose the language that it wants.
- Follow the next step until the installations process finishing.
Installations Brother MFC-L8610CDW Printer Driver For Mac
- Directly connect with the printed using the USB cable.
- Turn the printer on.
- On your computer, launch the System Preferences on the Menu.
- Click on Printers and Scanners
- See if the printer is listed.
- Click Add.
- Access Printers and Scanners again.
- Select your printer. (Brother)
- Your printer’s information appears on the right area.
- Select Open Print Queue.
- Select Printer.
- Select Print Test Page.
- Test print will be sent to the printer, which will print it out.
- If it’s okay, you may use the printer now.
Installations Brother MFC-L8610CDW Printer Driver for Linux
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Brother) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
Note: When doing the installations, the printer must be connected to PC or your laptop, so that the process installations could be done.
Brother MFC-L8610CDW Wireless Setup
1. Factory Reset.
- Press the button “menu” for your printer machine.
- Use the button above under for searching menu “Network”.
- After that press the button “OK”.
- Choose “Factory Reset”, then press the button “OK”.
- Press the number “1” (if your printer there is fax button if nothing looks at the direction of the screen), the machine will search automatic for the network.
2. Setup wizard for the switch on wireless.
- Press the button “Menu” then use the button above under search menu “network”, then press button “OK”.
- Choose menu “WLAN”, then press button “OK”.
- Choose menu ” Setup wizard” then wait for a while the machine will search SSID, if search SSID has finished, press the button “Clear/Back”.
- Wifi icon will appear screen above.
Setting on Computer
- Insert CD driver.
- Choose a language which it wants.
- Choose menu ”installation”.
- Then Choose “Install MFL-Pro Suite”.
- Choose Yes and wait for awhile.
- Choose “Wireless Network Connection”.
- Cross all options and choose the next more.
- If your wifi detects options printer chooses it and next until appearing the message & it must be restart.
- If your wifi doesn’t detect, choose the second options that specify your machine by Address.
- Then you refill IP address which has in printer bracket.
- How to check Ip address in printer, choose menu -> Network -> WLAN – > TCP/IP -> IP address.
- If has been done, the computer will process immediately, until has message “Brother Registration” if it has then chosen the next and restart.
Setting On Wireless Network Connection.
- For Pc/ notebook search wireless network connections.
- After that choose “setup” through choosing a wireless network.
- Choose connections.
- Choose also “Connect Anyway” and wait for awhile.
- Wait for awhile until wireless connected.
NB: How to setting for the type printer brother through the wireless system.
Brother MFC-L8610CDW Driver Software Download
Download | Brother MFC-L8610CDW Driver & Software for Windows
Download | Brother MFC-L8610CDW Driver & Software for Mac
Download | Brother MFC-L8610CDW Driver & Software for Linux
Brother MFC-L8610CDW Driver Download From Brother Official Click Here