Brother MFC-L8850CDW Manual & Printer Driver Download
Brother MFC-L8850CDW Driver Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Xp, Vista 64-Bit/32-Bit, Driver Mac OS, Linux & Brother MFC-L8850CDW Installation Software, Scanner Download – The Brother MFC-L8850CDW is a dependable color laser All-in-One designed for small workgroups in small to medium & sized businesses. It quickly prints at up to 32ppm in color & black and helps reduce costs with paper-saving automatic duplex (two-sided) printing and high-yield replacement toner cartridges. Its 300-sheet paper capacity can be expanded to 800 sheets with an optional add-on tray.
Brother MFC-L8850CDW Specifications
- Print Technology/ Color Laser Technology
- First Time to Print/ Less than 15 sec (color and black)
- Consumable Type/ 4 Toner Cartridges and Drum
- Max. Black Print Speed (ppm)/ 32ppm Black
- Max. Color Print Speed (ppm)/ 32ppm Color
- Print Resolution (maximum dpi)/ Up to 2400 x 600 dpi
- Copying Capability/ B/W & Color Copying
- Max. Black Copy Speed (CPM)/ 32cpm Black
- Max. Color Copy Speed (CPM)/ 32cpm Color
- Stand-alone Copying/ Yes (no PC required)
- Reduction/Enlargement/ 25% – 400%
- Scanning Capability/ B/W & Color Scanning
Brother MFC-L8850CDW Toner Cartridges
- DR331CL Drum
- TN331Y Yellow
- TN331M Magenta
- TN331C Cyan
- TN331BK Black
- TN336M High Yield Magenta
- TN336C High Yield Cyan
- TN336BK High Yield
- TN336Y High Yield Yellow
Installations Brother MFC-L8850CDW Printer Driver For Windows
- Insert CD driver to your computer, CD room/ your laptop, if doesn’t have CD driver please download the driver above.
- Download driver to file ZIP/RAR.
- If it has download then file extract.
- Please choose Start, choose MFL-Pro SUITE, Choose the language that it wants.
- Follow the next step until the installations process finishing.
Installations Brother MFC-L8850CDW Printer Driver For Mac
- Directly connect with the printed using the USB cable.
- Turn the printer on.
- On your computer, launch the System Preferences on the Menu.
- Click on Printers and Scanners
- See if the printer is listed.
- Click Add.
- Access Printers and Scanners again.
- Select your printer. (Brother)
- Your printer’s information appears on the right area.
- Select Open Print Queue.
- Select Printer.
- Select Print Test Page.
- Test print will be sent to the printer, which will print it out.
- If it’s okay, you may use the printer now.
Installations Brother MFC-L8850CDW Printer Driver for Linux
- Run the computer and run the CUPS.
- Visit the web-based interface.
- Open a browser and navigate to localhost: 631.
- Connect the printer.
- On the browser, go to Administration tab and select Printers.
- Select Add Printer.
- Enter username and password.
- Your printer (Brother) should be on the list displayed. Select it and press Continue.
- CUPS detect and add the printer.
- A configuration window will pop up, fill values as needed.
- The printer is ready to use.
Brother MFC-L8850CDW Wireless Setup
- Press the button “menu” for your printer machine.
- Use the button above under for searching menu “Network”.
- After that press the button “OK”.
- Choose “Factory Reset”, then press the button “OK”.
- Press the number “1” (if your printer there is fax button if nothing looks at the direction of the screen), the machine will search automatic for the network.
- Press the button “Menu” then use the button above under search menu “network”, then press button “OK”.
- Choose menu “WLAN”, then press button “OK”.
- Choose menu ” Setup wizard” then wait for a while the machine will search SSID, if search SSID has finished, press the button “Clear/Back”.
- Wifi icon will appear screen above.
- Insert CD driver.
- Choose the language which it wants.
- Choose menu ”installation”.
- Then Choose “Install MFL-Pro Suite”.
- Choose Yes and wait for awhile.
- Choose “Wireless Network Connection”.
- Cross all options and choose the next more.
- If your wifi detects options printer chooses it and next until appearing the message & it must be restart.
- If your wifi doesn’t detect, choose the second options that specify your machine by Address.
- Then you refill IP address which has in printer bracket.
- How to check Ip address in printer, choose menu -> Network -> WLAN – > TCP/IP -> IP address.
- If has been done, the computer will process immediately, until has message “Brother Registration”, if it has then choose the next and restart.
- For PC/ notebook search wireless network connections.
- After that choose “setup” through choosing a wireless network.
- Choose connections.
- Choose also “Connect Anyway” and wait for awhile.
- Wait for awhile until wireless connected.
Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
Macintosh OS X (v10.5), Mac OS X (v10.6.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.11.x), Mac OS X (v10.12.x)