Brother HL-1210W Driver for Mac, Windows, and Wireless Setup – Brother HL-1210W is available as a simple printer. Its design and performance are powerful as a wireless mono laser printer. It’s what you need when you have a busy home office. The design is stylish which makes it very compact so that you may put it onto a shelf or even a workstation. Its output and quality are great for its price. Additionally, the printer is simple to install. Everything you have to do would be to link it by wireless link or with a USB cable. Then, you can publish your files instantly. The best part of this printer is the Anti-Jam technology to make sure you could publish documents wirelessly with no hassle at all. The speed to finish the printing task is over 20 pages weekly. The first page to finish is less than 10 minutes.
We can say that the printer is able to offer fantastic printing quality with over 2400 x 600 dpi. Besides, it supports one to go with mobile printings. It means you don’t need to link it to your PC to finish your small business. It’s because the printer includes the iPrint&Scan attribute. Therefore, it makes your jobs easier to complete and it’s simpler to increase your business performance by using this printer.
Proceed to the next point which is around paper handling, the printer is available with all the standard paper trays about 150 sheets because of its own capacity. The output signal can hold much greater than 50 sheets. For the toners, the printer functions with the ability to provide about 1,000 pages. For the drum, it works more than 10,000 pages. If you wish to buy this print, be certain that you need a printer for your business with A4 printing requirements and a duty cycle of about 10,000 of the greatest pages each month.
Because this is a monochrome printer, the system works only in print. It means that the Brother HL-1210W cannot support you with other needs such as scanning, faxing, and copying. In addition, the printer also comes with 32MB of memory foam.
In fact, many individuals say this to receive a reliable printer, means you have to spend your money on more expensive products. On the contrary, this system can be found at an affordable cost. It functions nicely as a wireless black laser printer which will also reduce the cabling clutter during the wireless connectivity so you can print it directly from your mobile device with the help of the iPrint&Scan. The very best part of this printer is the low running costs and also faster print speeds.
Brother’s laser technology in coordination with modern anti-jam mechanics further improves the machine’s hassle-free print abilities. The recommended duty cycle of this HL-1210W wireless printer will be a maximum of 1,800 pages per month. The HL1210W white and black printer provides full security applications such as WEP 64/128 and WPA2-PSK. The Brother HL-1210W toner cartridge has been replaced independently of the drum for cheaper toner replacements and simpler maintenance of the printer.
Should you need a trusted wireless inkjet, or laser printer with great speed, quality, and technology, you need Brother HL-1210W.
Recommended Printer: Brother HL-1270N Driver Download
Brother HL-1210W Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom-up button to find the network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has a fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do a wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hand, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill in your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother HL-1210W Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
How to Driver Installation:
- Use a USB cable to connect the computer and printer.
- Double-click on the file that you downloaded.
- After that, open the installed file & click run
- Follow the on-screen installation instructions.”
This file applies to numerous Brother products and may be compatible with operating systems that your model is not.
How to uninstall:
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall the program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Brother HL-1210W Driver and Software Download
|Brother HL-1210W Driver Windows 64-Bit
Windows 11, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|Brother HL-1210W Driver Windows 32-Bit
Windows 11, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit
|Brother HL-1210W Driver Mac
Macintosh macOS 13.x, macOS 12.x, macOS 11.x, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x.
|Brother HL-1210W Printer Driver Download||Brother Official Site|