Brother HL-2280DW Driver, Software, Wireless Setup – The Brother HL-2280DW is a versatile monochrome laser printer which features fast printing at up to 27ppm, as well as convenience copying and color scanning capabilities. It includes built-in wireless and network ports for small office or home office printer. The HL-2280DW also supplies duplex for producing for two-sided output in addition to flexible paper handling via an adjustable, 250-sheet capacity tray and also a manual slot.
In addition, the printer’s stylish, space-saving design fits virtually anywhere. Cheap to own and operate, the Brother HL-2280DW utilizes a high-yield replacement toner cartridge to help reduce your expenses, and also a Toner Save mode for printing critical business documents. The built-in wireless 802.11b/g and Ethernet ports to share with others on your system. Remove cables and conveniently put your printer or connect locally to a computer via its USB interface. Utilize the document glass for advantage copying or color scanning.
Brother HL-2280DW provides an upwards a 19200 x 19200 dpi (interpolated) resolution and an assortment of “scan-to” features. Users using wireless access points that support Wi-Fi Protected Setup or AOSS can automatically configure their wireless settings simply by pressing a button on their own router.Paper Handling Size – Paper Tray Letter, Legal, Executive, A4, A5, A6, B5, B6.
Enjoy the ease of producing documents from your desktop or office. With a printing speed up to 27ppm, you can stop wasting time and move on to other pressing tasks. Print high output output at up to 2400 x 600 dpi for specialist reports, spreadsheets, correspondence or other relevant business records. Use the duplex printing attribute to make professional two-sided documents, brochures and booklets. This feature can help you conserve paper and reduce costs by cutting paper use.
Utilize the file glass for convenience copying or color scanning. Its capabilities allow you to scan documents to OCR, image, a document, or e-mail. The HL-2280DW also offers stand-alone copying, and the ability to reduce/enlarge files.
Share with others in your system through built in wireless 802.11b/g or Ethernet ports. Remove extra cables and conveniently place your printer with wireless networking or connect locally to one user through its Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface. Users with access points which support Wi-Fi Protected Setup or AOSS can automatically configure their wireless settings.
The HL-2280DW can satisfy all via an adjustable, 250-sheet capacity paper tray1 that handles legal or letter size paper and also a manual feed slot for printing envelopes and letterhead. In addition, a straight through paper path via the manual feed slot machine ensures your letterhead and envelopes always look their very best.
In addition to being cheap to purchase, the HL-2280DW uses both standard and high-yield replacement toner cartridges. Employing the high-yield 2,600-page2 toner cartridge (TN-450) will help decrease your operating expenses. In addition, save money by using Toner Save Mode to your business documents that are critical.
TN450 laser toner cartridge that is harmonious is used by the Brother HL-2280DW. Laser toner cartridge for your Brother HL-2280DW simplifies the OEM Brother TN450 laser toner cartridge. Compatible replacement laser toner cartridges and supplies for your Brother HL-2280DW are specially engineered to satisfy the greatest standards of quality, reliability and exceptional yields that meet or exceed OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) standards.
Brother HL-2280DW Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother HL-2280DW Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Brother HL-2280DW Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother HL-2280DW Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother HL-2280DW Driver and Software Download
|Brother HL-2280DW Driver Software
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
|Brother HL-2280DW Driver & Software
Mac OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, OS X 10.7
|Brother HL-2280DW Driver Software
|Brother HL-2280DW Driver Software
Linux, Linux (RPM), Linux (deb)
|Brother HL-2280DW iPrint&Scan||Download|
|Brother HL-2280DW Driver Download From Brother Official||Click Here|