Brother MFC-9330CDW Driver, Software, Wireless Setup – The Brother MFC-9330CDW an all-in-one printer can print, copy, scan or fax all from one compact machine, helping you to save space, time & money. In addition, many of our products often offer cutting-edge features such as wireless connectivity, security functions & built-in expandability. With all this & more, it is no wonder so many people are turning to Brother multifunction printers for all of their personal & business printing needs.
The Brother MFC-9330CDW is an ideal selection for the small business trying to find a quickly, trustworthy digital color All-in-One with duplex (2-sided) printing. It packs big business functions like a 3.7″ shade Touchscreen display and also wireless networking into an inexpensive, compact gadget developed to fit your small company office and spending plan. It prints and also copies high-impact shade and also crisp black records at approximately 23ppm, and scans as well as faxes too! It’s excellent for companies that mostly produce black organization documents, but also need to print professional-quality color documents internal every so often. It likewise offers cordless printing from your smartphone using AirPrint ™, Google Cloud Print ™, Sibling iPrint & Scan, Cortado Workplace and also Wi-Fi Direct ™.
Appreciate the convenience of cordless printing from or scanning to your Apple, Android, Kindle Fire ™, or Windows Phone 7 smartphone. Print via6 AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, the cost-free Brother iPrint & Check app, Cortado Workplace, or Wi-Fi Direct ™. Plus the practical cordless 802.11 b/g/n connection helps in reducing cords and also clutter in your workplace – simply put your printer in an area that will enable you to share with others. You can likewise set up the MFC-9330CDW on your wired network via the Ethernet port, or link to a single computer system by means of Hi-Speed USB 2.0 link (cord not consisted of).
Brother provides a selection of all-in-one solutions, consisting of color inkjet, laser/ LED, monochrome laser, as well as shade laser multifunction printers. This high quality, reputable, feature-rich products are designed with home and business individuals in mind.
Brother MFC-9330CDW Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother MFC-9330CDW Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Brother MFC-9330CDW Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother MFC-9330CDW Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.