Brother MFC-J6720DW Driver, Software, Wireless Setup – If you’re looking for an A3 printer that speeds up business, the wise money is about the Brother MFC-J6720DW. It’s a quick first page out time of six seconds, in addition to a 2-sided Automatic Document Feeder that produces scanning a breeze. High-yield cartridges tend to be more cost and time efficient, with pigment ink that dries quicker and lasts more. Additionally, it is full of ingenious extras that make working on the move much easier, like WiFi connectivity along with an NFC reader.
The Professional Series Brother MFC-J6720DW combines company essential features including fastest in category print speeds & low cost printing together with printing, copying, scanning and faxing up to 11″x17″. The connectivity options include cellular operators, printing, Wi-Fi Direct and Wireless 802.11b/g/n. An intuitive 2.7″ TouchScreen colour LCD display allows easy menu navigation and access to favorite online services through Web Connect, in addition to Brother Cloud Apps for innovative ways to capture and convert files. Available Super High Yield substitute ink cartridges provide approx. 2,400 pages, black and 1,200 pages, color.
Businesses searching for a hard-working colour inkjet all-in-one shouldn’t have to make compromises. It provides that the Ultimate Combination of business: a luxury, business-quality feature set, fully intuitive operation, and increased productivity. The Brother MFC-J6720DW also supplies low-cost printing, thanks to the availability of Super High Yield Replacement Ink Cartridges3 that publish approximately 2,400 black web pages and 1,200 color pages.
The Brother MFC-J6720DW boasts fastest in category print speed, so you’ll get your documents when you want them at around 35 ppm color or 27 ppm black4. Plus, you will enjoy the added advantage of duplex (2-sided) ledger printing, along with 11″ x 17″ copy/scan/fax.
Whether you are using the machine’s 11″ x 17″ scanning glass, printing out of the dual paper trays, or copying, scanning or faxing in the around 35 sheet automatic document feeder, you’ll appreciate just how easy it is to create and share oversized files.
When you remove your Brother MFC-J6720DW from the box, you’ll find that linking to a wireless system could not be simpler, thanks to the wireless helper that entirely walks you through setup. It is so easy – you don’t need a USB cable, and you won’t even need to understand your wireless system password. Share the machine with other people on a network using 802.11 b/g/n or wired Ethernet networking, or connect to a single computer having a USB cable3 via Hi-Speed USB port. Using the machine is equally easy. The simplified control panel on the 2.7″ Touch Screen Display makes it easy and intuitive to browse menus, change settings, and create custom menus for frequently used settings, and the accompanying Touch Panel only shows the keys you want.
Brother MFC-J6720DW Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother MFC-J6720DW Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Brother MFC-J6720DW Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother MFC-J6720DW Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother MFC-J6720DW Driver and Software Download
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
Mac OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, OS X 10.7
MacOS (10.13), MacOS (10.12)
Linux (rpm), Linux (deb)