Brother MFC-J680DW Driver, Software, Wireless Setup – The Brother Work Smart Series MFC-J680DW is the ideal fit in your workflow, workspace & working budget. If you are looking for features & functionality to support your print, copy, scan & fax needs for your home, home office & small business. This wireless color inkjet All-in-One delivers great quality & stellar reliability all at a price that translates to incredible value. Save aggravation with easy setup, save paper with two-sided printing, save steps with the automatic document feeder along with 100-sheet capacity & save space with this model’s compact design. Enhance your productivity & efficiency with mobile device printing & cloud connectivity & your peace of mind with a one-year limited warranty & free phone support for the life of the product.
The Brother MFC-J680DW offers easy wireless setup and mobile device printing in an economical color inkjet All-in-One.
The Brother Job Smart Brother MFC-J680DW is exactly just what you’re trying to find when choosing a portable color inkjet All-in-One that provides very easy, intuitive operation, plenty of connectivity alternatives, and also the ability to print on different specialized media – all without breaking your budget plan.
You’ll uncover that attaching to a wireless network couldn’t be simpler, thanks to the cordless assistant that completely strolls you through set up1. It’s so easy – you don’t need a USB wire, and also you will not also need to understand your cordless network password. Share the maker with others on a cordless network or connect to a single computer using a USB cable television (not consisted of).
The Brother MFC-J680DW offers you a full food selection of selections for linking to Apple, Android, Kindle Fire, Windows Phone, or BlackBerry smartphones. The Brother MFC-J680DW also supports wireless printing from your mobile phone via1: AirPrint, Google Cloud Publish, Mopria and Sibling iPrint & Scan, a complimentary downloadable application that offers printing as well as scanning. Furthermore, Wi-Fi Direct allows you to publish wirelessly from a PC or mobile devices without the need for a router.
The Brother MFC-J680DW showcases a 2.7-inch Touch Screen Display for quickly navigating onscreen food selections. You can access popular web services straight from your internet-connected Brother MFC-J680DW from the Touch Screen Display utilizing the Internet Link interface2. Check straight to preferred cloud solutions without using a computer, including Google Drive, Dropbox, Facebook, Box, OneNote and also more. It also offers very easy access to a collection of Bro Cloud Apps3. You’ll be thrilled by the capability of these paper monitoring and sharing applications. The Touch Screen Show also allows you to develop shortcuts to your most commonly used machine operations plus consists of Sibling Creative Facility themes that let you publish commonly-used service papers like schedules, note-taking types, signs, as well as enjoyable seasonal files.
Brother MFC-J680DW Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother MFC-J680DW Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Brother MFC-J680DW Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother MFC-J680DW Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother MFC-J680DW Driver and Software Download
Brother MFC-J680DW Driver & Software Windows
Brother MFC-J680DW Driver & Software Mac
Brother MFC-J680DW Driver & Software Linux
Brother MFC-J680DW Driver Download From Brother Official