Brother MFC-J815DW Driver, Software, Scanner, Manuals, and Firmware are free by clicking on the download button for Windows 64-Bit 32-Bit, and Macintosh/ Mac Operating Systems. Download the latest drivers for your Brother MFC-J815DW Driver for Operating System Windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, XP, Vista 64-Bit, 32-Bit, and Driver Macintosh v10.7.x, Mac OS X v10.8.x, Mac OS X v10.9.x, Mac OS X v10.10.x, Mac OS X v10.11.x, macOS 10.12, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.15, macOS 11, macOS 12, macOS 13.
Recommended Printer: Brother MFC-J825DW Driver Download
Brother MFC-J815DW Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom-up button to find the network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has a fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do a wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hand, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill in your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother MFC-J815DW Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
How to Driver Installation:
- Use a USB cable to connect the computer and printer.
- Double-click on the file that you downloaded.
- After that, open the installed file & click run
- Follow the on-screen installation instructions.”
This file applies to numerous Brother products and may be compatible with operating systems that your model is not.
How to uninstall:
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall the program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Brother MFC-J815DW Driver and Software Download
|Brother MFC-J815DW Driver Windows 64-Bit
Windows 11, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|Brother MFC-J815DW Driver Windows 32-Bit
Windows 11, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit
|Brother MFC-J815DW Driver Mac
Macintosh macOS 13.x, macOS 12.x, macOS 11.x, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x.
|Brother MFC-J815DW Printer Driver Download||Brother Official Site|