Brother MFC-J885DW Driver, Software, Wireless Setup – The Brother MFC-J885DW is the ideal solution for the business of your home as well as your home-based business. This wireless color inkjet All-in-One delivers, reliable printing, copying, scanning, & faxing. The large 2.7″ TouchScreen display allows you to effortlessly navigate easily to use onscreen menus. Value-added features enhance your workflow – including two-sided printing, NFC “touch to connect” capabilities & simple connectivity to mobile devices & the cloud. With free phone support for the life of the product, this Brother All-in-One will be part of your family & a partner in your business for a very long time.
While I would take into consideration the output top quality of the Brother MFC-J885DW to be acceptable for specialists, the print rates leave a great deal of space for enhancement and also ultimately brought about my decision to offer this printer a less-favorable evaluation.
I was anticipating its print rate to measure up at least on the same level with Bro’s very own Brother MFC-J470DW, however, it really delayed, even while printing our common ten-page black text sample document. This design might just churn via 5.31 web pages each min (ppm), while the Brother J470DW rocketed past at 9.78 ppm, nearly double the speed.
The print engine also could not keep up with the competition in the full-color graphics web page tester with an ordinary rate of only 4.13 ppm. The only location where the Brother J885DW made a little regard is the 4-inch by 6-inch picture test, where it had the ability to print 7.73 ppm.
The shade inkjet printers in this line provide photo-quality color printing and the benefit of copying, plus high-resolution color scanning and the capacity to send out and also obtain faxes. Several likewise provide the capacity to print directly from PictBridge-enabled video cameras and also various media cards. On top of that, all of these designs utilize a hassle-free four-cartridge ink system so you only need to replace the color that’s vacant.
A Bro multifunction color inkjet printer is excellent for those that intend to obtain one of the most for their money. Our shade inkjet all-in-one items permit you to conserve desk space along with the money you would invest in acquiring specific equipment to do each feature. Publish, copy, check and also fax all from one convenient and compact equipment.
Brother MFC-J885DW Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother MFC-J885DW Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Brother MFC-J885DW Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother MFC-J885DW Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother MFC-J885DW Driver and Software Download
|Brother MFC-J885DW Driver & Software Windows||Download|
|Brother MFC-J885DW Driver & Software Mac||Download|
|Brother MFC-J885DW Driver & Software Linux||Download|
|Brother MFC-J885DW Driver From Brother Official||Click Here|