Brother MFC-L8600CDW Driver, Software, Wireless Setup – The Brother MFC-L8600CDW an all-in-one printer can print, copy, scan or fax all from one compact machine, helping you to save space, time & money. In addition, many of our products often offer cutting-edge features such as wireless connectivity, security functions & built-in expandability. With all this & more, it is no wonder so many people are turning to Brother multifunction printers for all of their personal & business printing needs.
The Brother MFC-L8600CDW is a reputable color laser all-in-one with built-in cordless networking made for little workgroups in small to medium-sized companies. It quickly publishes at up to 30ppm in color & black and helps reduce expenses with paper-saving automated duplex (two-sided) printing as well as high-yield substitute printer toner cartridges. Its 300-sheet paper capability can be increased to 800 sheets with an optional add-on tray. This all-in-one is fantastic for producing high-impact color company prints as well as copies, plus provides faxing, advanced scanning capacities, and integrated cordless and also wired networking. Quickly navigate menus and also gain access to preferred cloud solutions ‡ using the 3.7″ color Touchscreen display. Plus, the MFC-L8600CDW sustains printing from and also scanning to mobile phones.
Link the Brother MFC-L8600CDW to your cordless or wired network to offer your whole workgroup with fast, trustworthy printing and also duplicating of high-impact shade documents, plus faxing and shade scanning abilities. It publishes dazzling color and crisp black output at as much as 2400 x 600 dpi for the specialist results that your company records, spreadsheets and also discussions are worthy of. With print accelerate to 30ppm in both shade and also black, and automatic duplex (two-sided) printing, you won’t lose time waiting on your vital hard copies. Whether you’re printing a multi-page record on your own or multiple copies of a solitary record for your next company discussion, the MFC-L8600CDW will certainly obtain you the hard copies you need and aid your return to function – fast!
It is simple to set up the Brother MFC-L8600CDW on a cordless network or on a wired network using Ethernet or connect locally to a single computer via Hi-Speed USB 2.0 link (cable not included). And also, the USB Straight User interface on the front of the device gives practical walk-up printing from or scanning to your USB flash memory drive.9 And also for organizations worried about safety and security, the MFC-L8600CDW offers a number of innovative safety and security attributes consisting of Secure Publish, Secure Feature Lock, SSL, Venture Protection (802.1 x), network individual authentication through Energetic Directory (LDAP) as well as more.
Your entire workgroup in addition to visitors to your office will value the ease of printing wirelessly6 from a suitable Apple iPhone, Android, Kindle Fire, or Windows Phone mobile device. Publish via AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, the free Bro iPrint & Check application, Wi-Fi Director Cortado Office.
The Brother MFC-L8600CDW showcases a 250-sheet capacity paper tray that adjusts to hold letter or legal paper and a 50-sheet ability multi-purpose tray for envelopes and thicker media. If you want more paper capability, you’ll truly value the capacity to include a 500-sheet capability add-on tray (LT320CL)4 to increase to an 800-sheet total ability that could help reduce lengthy paper refills.
Brother MFC-L8600CDW Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother MFC-L8600CDW Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Brother MFC-L8600CDW Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother MFC-L8600CDW Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.