Brother MFC-L8850CDW Driver, Software, Wireless Setup – The Brother MFC-L8850CDW is a dependable color laser All-in-One designed for small workgroups in small to medium & sized businesses. It quickly prints at up to 32ppm in color & black and helps reduce costs with paper-saving automatic duplex (two-sided) printing and high-yield replacement toner cartridges. Its 300-sheet paper capacity can be expanded to 800 sheets with an optional add-on tray.
This Brother MFC-L8850CDW All-in-One is great for producing high-impact color business prints & copies, plus offers to fax, advanced scanning capabilities including single-pass duplex scanning & built-in wireless & wired networking. Easily navigate menus and access popular cloud services via the 4.85″ color Touchscreen display. Plus, the Brother MFC-L8850CDW supports printing from & scanning to mobile devices.
Link the Brother MFC-L8850CDW to your cordless or wired network to supply your whole workgroup with quick, trustworthy printing as well as copying of high-impact color files, plus faxing and advanced scanning abilities. It prints fantastic shade and also crisp black outcome at as much as 2400 x 600 dpi for the expert results that your business records, spreadsheets, and discussions are worthy of. With print quicken to 32ppm in both color as well as black, automatic duplex (two-sided) printing, plus time-saving single-pass duplex copying as well as scanning, you will not waste time waiting for your hard copies, duplicates or scans to complete. Whether you’re publishing shade company records, making copies, or scanning, the MFC-L8850CDW will certainly help you return to work – quick!
The Brother MFC-L8850CDW includes a 250-sheet capacity paper tray that adjusts to hold letter or lawful paper and also a 50-sheet ability multi-purpose tray for envelopes and also thicker media. If you desire much more paper ability, you’ll actually value the ability to add a 500-sheet capability add-on tray (LT320CL)4 to expand to an 800-sheet overall capability that could help reduce lengthy paper refills.
Brother MFC-L8850CDW all-in-one printers supply phenomenal adaptability as well as efficiency attributes appropriate for a wide variety of individual demands. Available in a range of type factors as well as setups that will certainly fulfill practically any kind of need, Sibling multifunction printers deliver inexpensive as well as trustworthy options whether for your home, tiny office or organization.
Brother MFC-L8850CDW Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother MFC-L8850CDW Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Brother MFC-L8850CDW Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother MFC-L8850CDW Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.