Brother QL-800 Labels Driver for Windows, Mac, and Wireless Setup – The Brother QL-800 High-Speed Professional Label Printer allows you to print black and red labels using DK-2251 or cost-effective paper labels for packages, and envelopes, The Brother QL-800 is the perfect choice for office workers who need a reliable and fast address label printer.
Quickly print labels from your PC or Mac with this high-speed label printer. Thanks to the integrated P-touch Editor Lite label design software, it is so easy to use – simply connect to your computer, click the icon to launch the software, and design and print your labels. Or use the advanced P-touch Editor label design software to include barcodes, images, and other advanced functions.
You’re also able to produce labels with both black and red print without the need for ink or toner – ideal for highlighting important information on a label.
And the integrated cutter allows custom-sized labels up to one meter in length when using one of the continuous label rolls.
It can print up to 93 standard address labels per minute, with black text at 300 dpi. An auto cutter allows for printing one or multiple labels at a time, eliminating wasted label sheets.
The “Plug & Label” feature supports quick label printing of basic labels, which does not require software installation for Windows computers. The P-touch Editor software for Windows and Mac lets you customize your labels. You can also print from Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. When using genuine Brother DK drop-in rolls, you do not need ink or toner.
Create amazing Black/Red labels using DK-2251 or cost-effective paper labels for packages, envelopes, file folders, name badges, postage, and more. The super-fast, printing of up to 93 standard address labels per minute with black text at 300 dpi; helps save time on big projects. An auto cutter allows for printing 1 or multiple labels at a time, eliminating wasted label sheets.
Recommended: Brother QL-810W Driver Download
Brother QL-800 Labels Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom-up button to find the network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has a fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do a wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hand, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill in your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother QL-800 Labels Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
How to Driver Installation:
- Use a USB cable to connect the computer and printer.
- Double-click on the file that you downloaded.
- After that, open the installed file & click run
- Follow the on-screen installation instructions.”
This file applies to numerous Brother products and may be compatible with operating systems that your model is not.
How to uninstall:
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall the program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Brother QL-800 Labels Driver and Software Download
|Brother QL-800 Labels Driver Windows 64-Bit
Windows 11, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|Brother QL-800 Labels Driver Windows 32-Bit
Windows 11, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit
|Brother QL-800 Labels Driver Mac
Macintosh macOS 13.x, macOS 12.x, macOS 11.x, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x.
|Brother QL-800 Labels Printer Driver Download||Brother Official Site|