Brother HL-2150N Driver for Windows, Mac, and Printer Setup – The Brother HL-2150N is a small, succinct & fast mono-functional printer. It is network-ready & performs well enough in small office environments. The Brother HL-2150N is a squat, two-tone rectangle. A dark grey piece comprises the tip & left side, & a light grey piece comprises the bottom & right side. The high-quality automatic paper feeder up top is not prone to jams so you do not have to babysit it, but it only holds a capacity of 250 sheets. In addition, the paper production capacity is only 100 sheets. You will find a few home laser printers that provide this kind of performance at a rate of 22 pages per minute. In addition, high-yield Brother HL-2150N toner cartridges are available for the device for a markedly reduced cost-per-page.
The greatest advantages to the Brother HL-2150N are ease of utilization & speed. You can connect it to your PC, Mac, or Linux computer using the backward-compatible USB 2.0 connection & be up and running within minutes. You can also connect it to the network via its built-in Ethernet connection, & then you can have access to it via the entire home network. And once up & functioning, the HL-2150N spits out high-quality pages at a phenomenal rate for home employment, & it boasts a very short warm-up time. When your Brother HL-2150N toner cartridges run out, replacing them is not a great job thanks to Brother’s considerate design. The printer also includes an excellent software package that consists of a range of useful tools including diagnostics and troubleshooters. The Brother HL-2150N’s primary drawback is the 181 MHz processor and the default 16 MB computer storage, which you cannot upgrade.
When printing simple pages, whether the print jobs are small or large, you are not likely to notice an issue with this configuration. However, as soon as you begin to print complex pages, especially in large, diverse print jobs, the HL-2150N will buckle a bit beneath that demand. So in those scenarios, you are probable to experience some delays & therefore not be able to maintain the 22 pages minute average that makes this unit so attractive.
Compatible laser toner cartridges & supplies for Brother HL-2150N are specially organized to meet the highest standards of quality dependability & exceptional yields that meet or exceed Brother OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) standards for the Brother HL-2150N & offer high-quality printing results.
Toner cartridges are manufactured brand new & are an economical alternative to expensive OEM Brother laser toner cartridges. The use of compatible replacement laser toner cartridges & supplies for your Brother HL-2150N does not void the printer warranty. Brother compatible DR360 laser drum for your Brother HL-2150N is a replacement for the Brother OEM DR-360/DR360. The TN360 laser toner is a replacement laser toner cartridge that fits into the DR360 drum housing. You can replace the Brother TN360 without replacing the entire DR360 drum housing. You will need to replace the drum occasionally.
Recommended Printer: Brother HL-5440D Driver Download
Brother HL-2150N Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom-up button to find the network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has a fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do a wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hand, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill in your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother HL-2150N Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
How to Driver Installation:
- Use a USB cable to connect the computer and printer.
- Double-click on the file that you downloaded.
- After that, open the installed file & click run
- Follow the on-screen installation instructions.”
This file applies to numerous Brother products and may be compatible with operating systems that your model is not.
How to uninstall:
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall the program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Brother HL-2150N Driver and Software Download
|Brother HL-2150N Driver Windows 64-Bit
Windows 11, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|Brother HL-2150N Driver Windows 32-Bit
Windows 11, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit
|Brother HL-2150N Driver Mac
Macintosh macOS 13.x, macOS 12.x, macOS 11.x, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x.
|Brother HL-2150N Printer Driver Download||Brother Official Site|