Brother HL-L2360DW Driver for Windows, Mac, and Printer Setup – The Brother HL-L2360DW is a dependable, affordable monochrome laser printer that might be good for home or small office use. This desk-friendly, compact printer with an up to 250-sheet capacity tray connects with ease via wireless networking, Ethernet, or Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface & prints crisp black & white documents at up to 32ppm. Print from compatible mobile devices over your wireless net. Automatic duplex printing helps save paper.
The Brother HL-L2360DW is a quick, reliable monochrome laser printer designed squarely with the Small Office & Home Office (SOHO) user in mind.
Its compact, desk-friendly size is ideal for smaller offices where working space is at a premium, and it prints sharp, professional black & white pages at up to 2400 x 600 dpi resolution. Thanks to its fast print speed of up to 32ppm, & automatic duplex printing, it’s ideal for printing business documents, including multi-page reports, spreadsheets, invoices, and more.
Brother HL-L2360DW Review
Brother enhanced its past era of SOHO monochrome laser printers by including a one-line LCD show for simple route & menu determination. This likewise disentangles remote setup, so you can without much of a stretch offer the HL-L2360DW with others on a remote system utilizing your 802.11 b/g/n associations. You can likewise share the machine on a wired Ethernet system, or interface with a solitary PC utilizing a USB cable1 through the Hi-Speed USB port.
The HL-L2360DW gives you a full menu of decisions for interfacing with Apple, Android, Kindle Fire, Windows Phone, or Blackberry cell phones via2: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, Cortado Workplace, and furthermore Wi-Fi Direct, which enables you to print remotely from a PC or cell phone without the requirement for a switch.
The HL-L2360DW evaluated appeals for SOHO clients who are watching out for their financial plans. Clients can likewise appreciate a diminished cost for every page and lower add up to the cost of possession by utilizing high return 2,600-page3 substitution toner cartridges (TN-660, sold independently), and programmed duplex printing is an extraordinary approach to help lessen paper utilization. The HL-L2360DW is ENERGY STAR Qualified and offers a Toner Save mode to diminish toner utilization when you are printing less basic business reports and also N-in-1 printing to help decrease paper and toner use by joining various pages onto one sheet of paper.
The HL-L2360DW is perfect for little workplaces and home workplaces, because of its flexible, 250-sheet limit paper plate that handles, letter or legitimate size paper and a manual encourages space with a straight through the paper way that guarantees your employments imprinted on letterhead and envelopes dependably look awesome.
A good laser toner cartridge for the Brother HL-L2360DW replaces the OEM Brother laser toner cartridge. Perfect substitution laser toner cartridges and supplies for your Brother HL-L2360DW are extraordinarily built to meet the most noteworthy norms of value, unwavering quality, and excellent yields that meet or surpass OEM “Original Equipment Manufacturer” guidelines.
Recommended Printer: Brother HL-L2350DW Driver Download
Brother HL-L2360DW Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom-up button to find the network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has a fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do a wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hand, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill in your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother HL-L2360DW Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
How to Driver Installation:
- Use a USB cable to connect the computer and printer.
- Double-click on the file that you downloaded.
- After that, open the installed file & click run
- Follow the on-screen installation instructions.”
This file applies to numerous Brother products and may be compatible with operating systems that your model is not.
How to uninstall:
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall the program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Brother HL-L2360DW Driver and Software Download
|Brother HL-L2360DW Driver Windows 64-Bit
Windows 11, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|Brother HL-L2360DW Driver Windows 32-Bit
Windows 11, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit
|Brother HL-L2360DW Driver Mac
Macintosh macOS 13.x, macOS 12.x, macOS 11.x, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x.
|Brother HL-L2360DW Printer Driver Download||Brother Official Site|