Brother HL-2270DW Driver for Mac, Windows, and Wireless Setup – The Brother HL-2270DW might be the best printer option for the company, both modest & large companies since it has high output quality which allows printing the data in a best-qualified result. The Brother HL-2270DW is a monochrome laser printer that puts up an automatic duplex capability for printing two-sided documents with ease, fast printing at up to 27 pages per minute, & built-in wired & wireless networking for sharing with others. It features a stylish, space-saving design that complements almost any environment. In addition, it offers convenient paper handling via an adjustable, 250-sheet capacity tray. To help lower your operating costs, a high-yield replacement toner cartridge is usable.
Brother HL-2270DW With a print speed of up to 27ppm, you can give up wasting time & move on to other pressing tasks. Produce high-tone output at up to 2400 x 600 dpi for professional reports, spreadsheets, correspondence, or other important business documents. Use the automatic duplex printing feature to create professional two-sided documents, pamphlets, & booklets. This feature helps you save paper & trim costs by cutting paper usage in half.
Brother improved upon its previous generation of SOHO monochrome laser printers by adding a one-line LCD display for easy navigation & menu selection. This also helps simplify wireless setup, so you can easily share the HL-L2340DW with others on a wireless network using your 802.11 b/g/n connection. You can also connect to a single computer using a USB cable (1) via the Hi-Speed USB port.
Offer with others on your system by means of inherent remote 802.11b/g or Ethernet interfaces. Take out additional links and helpfully put your printer with remote systems administration or associate locally to a solitary client by way of its Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface. Clients with remote capture to focus that bolster Wi-Fi Protected Setup or AOSS can naturally arrange their remote settings by essentially squeezing a catch on their switch. Print from your cell phone through Cortado Workplace1, a FREE printing application that empowers you to store and remotely print reports from your Apple, Android, or Blackberry cell phone. Since this application utilizes a Brother unique printer driver, the yield is indistinguishable from the print output from your PC.
The HL-2270DW can meet a great percentage of your printing needs by means of a flexible, 250-sheet limit paper tray2 that handles, letter or legitimate size paper and a manual nourish space for printing envelopes and letterhead. Furthermore, a straight-through paper way by means of the manual bolster opening guarantees your letterhead and envelopes dependably look awesome.
Notwithstanding being reasonable to buy, the HL-2270DW utilizations both standard and high return substitution toner cartridges. Utilizing the high return 2,600-page3 toner cartridge (TN-450) can help bring down your working expenses. Likewise, help spare cash by utilizing Toner Save Mode for your less basic business archives.
Duplex printing enables clients to spare time and assets, while the adaptable availability alternatives empower them to benefit as much as possible from the Brother HL2270DW through an Ethernet-based or Wi-Fi organize.
Duplex printing enables clients to spare time and assets, while the adaptable availability alternatives empower them against as much as possible from the Brother HL2270DW through an Ethernet-based or Wi-Fi organize.
This monochrome printer is made just for low-volume printing notwithstanding its liberal month-to-month obligation cycle of up to 10,000 pages. There is no extra paper plate, so clients need to manage with the standard 250-sheet input plate. The Brother HL-2270DW could have been exceptional and more focused in the market on the off chance that it imprinted in shading in light of the fact that there are comparably valued single-work gadgets from different brands that can do that and offer more for the client’s cash.
Recommended Printer: Brother HL-L6200DWT Driver Download
Brother HL-2270DW Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom-up button to find the network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has a fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do a wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hand, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill in your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother HL-2270DW Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
How to Driver Installation :
- Use a USB cable to connect the computer and printer.
- Double-click on the file that you downloaded.
- After that, open the installed file & click run
- Follow the on-screen installation instructions.”
This file applies to numerous Brother products and may be compatible with operating systems that your model is not.
How to uninstall:
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall the program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Brother HL-2270DW Driver and Software Download
|Brother HL-2270DW Driver Windows 64-Bit
Windows 11, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|Brother HL-2270DW Driver Windows 32-Bit
Windows 11, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit
|Brother HL-2270DW Driver Mac
Macintosh macOS 13.x, macOS 12.x, macOS 11.x, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x.
|Brother HL-2270DW Printer Driver Download||Brother Official Site|