Brother MFC-J460DW Driver Windows, Scanner, Manual and Brother MFC-J460DW Wireless Setup and Brother MFC-J460DW Installation Software – Brother MFC-J460DW is easy to connect. The product is available to answer the needs of a compact and economical printer with valuable features. It works smartly with some features and functionality to complete your small office or home office.
In addition, Brother MFC-J460DW comes out as the wireless color inkjet printer. It is an all-in-one machine with clear and reliable printing needs. You can use it as a copier, scanner, as well. Besides, the machine has ADF with 100-sheet of capacity. The output is huge so you do not have to monitor it all the time. Furthermore, the machine has two-sided printing to save paper. Cloud connectivity can increase your productivity and efficiency, as well.
Brother MFC-J460DW Reviews and Features
First, the connectivity and compatibility of Brother MFC-J460DW are worth to tell. It can work with AirPrint, Brother iPrint & Scan, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, Wi-Fi Direct, and Cortado Workplace. There are some standard interfaces like Wireless, Hi-Speed USB and Wi-Fi Direct.
Use it as a copier, with its flatbed design but it does not offer duplex copying performance. It can support you to do ID copying. Talking about the speed, it offers 6 copies per minute in black. On the other hands, it can do 3 copies per minute in color. Other features are poster function, sorting function, and stand-alone copying.
You can operate the machine through the 1.8-inch of color display. You can use it to print 2,500 pages per month since it is the maximum duty cycle. In addition, it is better to use the machine for printing 50 to 1000 pages per month. The company added the standard memory in size of 128 MB.
Move to the paper handling, the machine offers 20-page of ADF capacity. It supports duplex printing performance with 50-sheet of the output tray. Meanwhile, the input tray can handle 100 sheets. When you use it as a printer, it can generate 12 pages per minute. It offers borderless printing and duplex printing performance. Also, the maximum print resolution is 6000 x 1200 dpi with its inkjet technology.
You can even use it as a scanner. Brother MFC-J460DW offers mobile device scanning and scan to features. However, it does not support duplex scanning.
Brother MFC-J460DW Ink Cartridges
Brother MFC-J460DW has ink save mode as its highlight. In its box, you can find the starter cartridges. You can use the standard-yield inks for 260 pages. Otherwise, you can take the high-yield ink cartridges for 550 pages.
To conclude, Brother MFC-J460DW is able to print, copy, scan, and fax. Also, it offers color inkjet technology. The machine has both ADF and two-sided printing. In addition, the company supports it with 100-sheet of paper capacity. The wireless networking is easy to set up. You can print directly from your mobile devices, thanks to its mobile printing features.
Brother MFC-J460DW Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother MFC-J460DW Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Brother MFC-J460DW Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the Brother MFC-J460DW driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother MFC-J460DW Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the Brother MFC-J460DW driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother MFC-J460DW Driver and Software Download
|Brother MFC-J460DW Driver
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP (64 Bit-32 Bit)
|Brother MFC-J460DW Driver
Mac OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, OS X 10.7
|Brother MFC-J460DW Driver
MacOS (10.15), MacOS (10.14), MacOS (10.13), MacOS (10.12)
|Brother MFC-J460DW Scanner Driver||Download|
|Brother MFC-J460DW Manuals||Download|
|Brother MFC-J460DW Driver Download Brother Official Site||Click Here|