Brother HL-5240 Driver for Windows, Mac, and Printer Setup – The Brother HL-5240 uses expert degree print speeds and also crystal clear image top quality. It is one of the better versions seen from Brother on the marketplace today, and a great suit versus all the existing laser printers in its category.
With print rates of approximately 30 web pages each min, the Brother HL-5240 is at the top of its class for speed alone. This, nevertheless, is not the only dress up its sleeve. It comes with what would relatively be an unpredictable quantity of consisted of memory, only 16 MBs of it, yet supplies big memory expansion alternatives right at approximately 512 MBs of RAM.
Its paper input ability is basic at 300 complete sheets. A 50-sheet multi-purpose tray and also 250 sheets normal tray make an excellent mix for the performance of use, because of the absence of problems between the regular and also unique styles. Compatible common types consist of the letter A dimension, legal, A4, A5, B5, and also B6, while unique media kinds, loadable through the bypass tray, consist of envelopes, openness, and also some card supplies. The particular weights that are compatible with the unit are 16 to 43 pounds, though the standard tray can not manage as thick of paper as the multimedia cabinet.
Print resolution runs at 1200 x 1200 dots per inch for the Brother HL-5240, which is, essentially, the best quality one will certainly locate in a workplace degree monochrome printer. With quality, this great, text will come out looking added sharp, and black and white imagery will certainly continue to be looking clean, and as intended.
The Brother HL-5240 is compatible with Linux, along with both Mac as well as COMPUTER layouts. A 1-year limited service warranty consisted of the device assists to safeguard one’s investment by covering parts and labor with the specific exchange. With a height of only 9.7 inches, the tool is created to fit practically anywhere.
While Bro continuously includes an Identical port along with a USB 2.0 port, whereas a few other firms have most likely straight USB, the Brother HL-5240 does not consist of networking capabilities, despite the fact that it seems like the excellent prospect for shared, Workgroup printing. The optional Ethernet adapter is offered individually, however, network cards can often be pricey, and more affordable to receive pre-included.
Though the rate of the Brother HL-5240 is obviously extremely quick, the processor seems to be a little do not have. A 266 MHvNEC VR5500 might potentially be the bare minimum for a system with this ability for the route as well as volume. Additionally, though a small aspect to most, peak power intake goes for a fairly high 610 Watts, yet the device does handle to maintain its energy star score.
Recommended Printer: Brother HL-7050N Driver Download
Brother HL-5240 Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom-up button to find the network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has a fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do a wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hand, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill in your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother HL-5240 Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
How to Driver Installation :
- Use a USB cable to connect the computer and printer.
- Double-click on the file that you downloaded.
- After that, open the installed file & click run
- Follow the on-screen installation instructions.”
This file applies to numerous Brother products and may be compatible with operating systems that your model is not.
How to uninstall:
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall the program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Brother HL-5240 Driver and Software Download
|Brother HL-5240 Driver Windows 7 64-Bit
Windows 11, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|Brother HL-5240 Driver Windows 7 32-Bit
Windows 11, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit
|Brother HL-5240 Driver Mac
Macintosh macOS 13.x, macOS 12.x, macOS 11.x, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x.
|Brother HL-5240 Printer Driver Download||Brother Official Site|