Brother MFC-J220 Driver for Windows, Mac, and Printer Setup – This Brother MFC-J220 is a portable All-in-One ideal for the tiny or office individual. The built-in fax enables you to send out as well as get files without using your computer The 1.9″ shade LCD display located on the control board is ideal for checking out images and also for very easy food selection navigation. You can publish pictures directly from your digital cam’s media cards.
The Brother MFC-J220 Inkjet Printer is an all-in-one gadget that is excellent for use in offices that have to print, check, copy, and also fax. The device’s inkjet printer could churn out monochrome as well as shade pictures at 33 and 27 ppm specifically. Apart from files, this tool’s printer could produce vivid, borderless images at a resolution of as much as 6000 x 1200 dpi. The systems integrated into fax needs no PC to send out and also receive records. You could fax both shade and monochrome papers with this streamlined black all-in-one tool. An integrated flatbed photocopier can replicate 22cpm black or 20cpm shade web pages at resolutions of 1200 x 1200 and 600 x 1200 dpi respectively.
The all-in-one tool also features a shade as well as the black and white scanner that has an optical scan resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi. A 1.9-inch color LCD lets you watch your photos that are being printed, checked, replicated, or faxed and also allows easy menu navigation.
The Brother MFC-J220 Inkjet Printer can print black and white and also shared photos at 33 as well as 27ppm specifically. The built-in fax could send out as well as obtain both color and also black and white files, all without a PC. The all-in-one tool’s incorporated flatbed photocopier could duplicate 22cpm black or 20cpm shade pages at resolutions of 1200 x 1200 and 600 x 1200 dpi respectively. Integrated shade, as well as the grayscale scanner, can instantaneously scan documents with an optical scan resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi.
The Brother MFC-J220 Inkjet Printer print, check, duplicate, and also fax and also obtain papers without a PC. Its onboard interface sustains Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick, Secure Digital, and SDHC media cards, which allows you to print and scan files straight from/on them without a computer system.
Recommended Printer: Brother MFC-J815DW Driver Download
Brother MFC-J220 Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom-up button to find the network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has a fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do a wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hand, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill in your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother MFC-J220 Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
How to Driver Installation :
- Use a USB cable to connect the computer and printer.
- Double-click on the file that you downloaded.
- After that, open the installed file & click run
- Follow the on-screen installation instructions.”
This file applies to numerous Brother products and may be compatible with operating systems that your model is not.
How to uninstall:
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall the program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Brother MFC-J220 Driver and Software Download
|Brother MFC-J220 Driver Windows 64-Bit
Windows 11, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit
|Brother MFC-J220 Driver Windows 32-Bit
Windows 11, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit
|Brother MFC-J220 Driver Mac
Macintosh macOS 13.x, macOS 12.x, macOS 11.x, macOS 10.15.x, macOS 10.14.x, macOS 10.13.x, macOS 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.10.x, Mac OS X 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.8.x, Mac OS X 10.7.x.
|Brother MFC-J220 Printer Driver Download||Brother Official Site|