Brother MFC-9970CDW Driver Windows, Scanner, Manual and Brother MFC-9970CDW Wireless Setup and Brother MFC-9970CDW Installation Software – Brother MFC-9970CDW helps you secure your job. This machine is able to handle a high-volume printing needs with its color laser technology and duplex printing demand. It makes you able to handle your job through this single machine that serves as a copier and scanner, too.
It is amazing that this heavy-duty printer makes you able to improve your business productivity in your small office. You can share the machine with more than 10 users. If you have a small and the busy machine, surely Brother MFC-9970CDW is a great invention to complete your environment.
Brother MFC-9970CDW Reviews and Features
As a valuable machine, Brother made it functional as a fax, printer, copier, and scanner. Brother MFC-9970CDW can do double-sided printing or scanning. Eventually, it offers low-energy consumption to reduce the operating cost. You can operate the machine through the 5-inch of the wide color touchscreen. The included memory is 256 MB that you can expand to 512 MB if you need.
In addition, the machine makes you able to work with wireless connectivity. It has a high-speed USB 2.0 port as its local interface. For wireless connectivity, there is Wireless LAN option you can use. Here, you can do your task anywhere with any devices that support the machine. You can use AirPrint, Google Cloud Prit, Cortado, iPrint & Scan, and even Wi-Fi Direct.
You can use it for automatic two-sided faxing and copying, too. The fax modem offers 33.6 kbps with the internet fax. It can send and receive PC fax as well. Open the box and you will see the fax line cord, power supply cord, software disc, and others.
Next, it is about the media specification. The machine has 250-sheet of the standard paper tray and 500-sheet of the optional paper tray. It also has 50-sheet of multipurpose tray and 50-sheet of ADF. This feature is more than enough to make you able to control your busy office at ease.
When you are using it as a printer, it can handle 14 sides per minute for its double-sided printing speed in A4. Meanwhile, it can work for 28 pages per minute for standard printing needs. The resolution is 2,400 x 600 dpi with the first print out time under 16 seconds. Brother MFC-9970CDW also offers two-sided scan with 1,200 x 2,400 dpi of resolution.
Brother MFC-9970CDW Ink Cartridges
If you are using this machine, Brother MFC-9970CDW offers inbox toners that can handle about 2,500 pages in black and 1,500 pages in color printing needs. That are the standard toners can offer. If you think that this toner is not enough for you, you should go with the super high-yield that can work for 6,000 pages in black and color documents.
To sum up, Brother MFC-9970CDW is the solution for anyone who needs to print, copy, scan, and fax in their busy office. It has both wireless and wired network options with pin and password as the security for printing needs.
Brother MFC-9970CDW Wireless Setup
A. Factory Reset
- First, hit the menu button on your machine.
- Then, use the bottom up button to find network menu. And then, hit ok.
- After that, choose factory reset, and then hit ok.
- Next, select number 1 (If your printer has fax button. Otherwise, follow the instruction on the screen).
- Your printer is going to reset the network automatically.
- Then, you should do wizard setup to activate the wireless.
- Continue by pressing the menu button by using the bottom-up button to find “network” and ok.
- Choose “WLAN”. Then, press ok.
- Select “setup wizard”, and then wait for a moment. Your machine is searching for the SSID. Once this process is done, hit back.
- After completing the steps, the Wi-Fi icon will appear at the top of the screen.
B. Setting on Computer
- Insert the CD driver.
- Select the language.
- Next, choose the “initial installation” menu
- Then, select “install MFL-Pro Suite”
- Select yes and wait for a moment.
- After that, continue by choosing a wireless network connection. Then, choose next.
- Check all the options and choose next.
- If your Wi-Fi has detected the printer, choose the printer and select next until a pop-up message shows and instructs you to restart your device.
- On the other hands, if your Wi-Fi does not detect it, choose the second option that identifies your machine by address.
- Fill your IP address in your computer on the blank column.
- Here, you can check the IP address in your computer: choose menu > network> Wlan> TCP/IP> IP address.
- If you have completed the process, your computer will process it immediately until you get a message “Brother Registration”. After that, choose next and restart your computer.
C. Setting on Wireless Network Connection
- On your PC/ network, search for Wireless Network Connection
- After that, choose “SETUP” in the option. Choose the wireless network and select Connect
- Next, choose “Connect Anyway” and wait for a moment until you see that your wireless is connected.
Brother MFC-9970CDW Wifi Setup Guideline
- You have to check that your printer is on.
- Go to the Network menu selection > Reset Network > Press no.1 (to restart the printer)
- After that, the machine will enter the Default Printer mode
- You have to choose Network > Setup Wizard so you can continue the process.
- Then, choose SSID > and then choose NEW SSID (The machine will ask you to create a username and password). After that, press OK
- Next, choose AD-HOC and connect it to the SSID you have created (The printer will print the printer status automatically. After that, wait for 1 to 5 minutes so the printer will connect via scan IP address)
- Your Wi-Fi setup installation is complete. After that, try to connect your laptop or computer to the SSID printer.
Brother MFC-9970CDW Installation Software For Windows
- To start, you must download the Brother MFC-9970CDW driver. After that, select the system operation of your computer.
- Next, double-click the file you have downloaded.
- After that, choose Unzip
- Open that folder
- Then, double-click to the D_SETUP.exe. The installation is ready to start.
- You are going to see the instructions on the screen. Follow the steps to finish the installation.
- Once the installation is complete, restart your computer. You can test your printer.
Brother MFC-9970CDW Installation Software For Mac
- You must download the Brother MFC-9970CDW driver. After that, choose the operating system for your computer.
- Next, double-click to the “xxxxxxxx.dmg” you have downloaded.
- Then, double click to the “xxxxxxxx.pkg. This is the installer package.
- You have to follow the instructions so you can complete the installation.
- Once you finished the installation, please restart the computer. After that, you can test your printer.
Brother MFC-9970CDW Driver and Software Download
|Brother MFC-9970CDW Driver
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP (64 Bit-32 Bit)
|Brother MFC-9970CDW Driver
Mac OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, OS X 10.7
|Brother MFC-9970CDW Driver
MacOS (10.15), MacOS (10.14), MacOS (10.13), MacOS (10.12)
|Brother MFC-9970CDW Scanner Driver||Download|
|Brother MFC-9970CDW Manuals||Download|
|Brother MFC-9970CDW Driver Download Brother Official Site||Click Here|